• Memory • What's his is mine...

Merces is introduced to Almund's dustiest form of nightlife

Almund is a thriving township with a dark side. With houses made from the wooden bodies of decommissioned ships, there are many opportunities here, coupled with many dangers.

Moderators: Pegasus Pug!!!, Avalon

Ko Ko
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Renown: 38
Character Sheet
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

What's his is mine...

17th of Vhalar, 715.
Vauni - Common

That transpired fairly quickly…

Almund’s leading expert in the field of being a common whore was back at it. She sat atop the back of a certain individual. Both individuals were swarmed by bedsheets, but surely they wore their birthday suits. As she placed her palms on the back of the man, a soothing emotion swept over her. “God damn. I ain’t ever been treated like a participant,” the Half-Aukari stated in a light tone. A light Vauni accent shining through each Common word. Throughout her tenure in the the sex trade, Ko’sva had always been seen as nothing more than a tool to be utilized for pleasure.

Nothing she desired matters to any of the many clients she courted over the course of her lowly career….

Merces, a man whom she had met due to chance, treated her as if she were no different from a respectable woman. Even though the brown skinned belle had tried to steal this man’s hard earned money, he ignored the fact that she was a beacon of violence, a symbol of prejudice, and a fairly uneducated spirit. The previous night, Merces had very well tended to the needs of the Mixed-Blood. Being a heat magnet, it would’ve felt as if a small pad of warmth swept across the back of the infamous Merces. “You know, Mercie. Whores are really good at bein’ comforting,” the young woman said. Ko softly buried her thumbs into the muscles of is upper back. Trailing upwards, her grasp found its way to his collarbone. There, she applied a bit more pressure to the back of the strange man’s neck. The young Half-Breed’s fingers played with Merces’ spine in attempt to ease any tension.

During this seductive performance, a second woman wandered into the bedroom with a smile plastered on her face. This one was a natural dirty blonde Human by the name of Annabelle: the owner of this particular abode. A fellow participant in the events that occurred the trial before.
word count: 349
Mercedes
Race: Human
Profession: Sorcerer
Renown: 185
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates

Contribution

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

What's his is mine...

The sorcerer spent the night being bedded by two women, one of an entirely different color than he had become accustomed to. However, this “Ko” was the best performer of the two, and her interesting body had been explored tirelessly. Every single dimple, dent, creek, crevice, and valley in her body had become known to Mercy. The young, darker woman spoke and surprised him; she had never been treated like a “participant” before. Perhaps the vast majority of her clients, and or partners treated her like an object. Merces certainly had not been that type, and most would consider him far more “human” than others. Although she tried to steal from him the moment she met him; she interested him with her boldness. Never before had someone been brave enough to make a pass at a single nel in his pocket, and she had been the first.

Perhaps he could offer her something far greater than her current lifestyle. Why spend time laboring as a sex-worker when she could easily become a killer? Someone needed to have the ability to remove the needless people in society. Perhaps she could seduce the pants off men, and then cauterize their erections right off of their bodies. The sorcerer needed to teach her just how easily power could be amassed, and how much easier it was to use. Ko set about to massage him, and offer relief to some of the muscular tension he received. If she looked closely she would notice several scars on his battle-ridden body.

“Thank you both, especially you little Ko. You have performed far better than your counterpart has.” Spoke Merces
word count: 275
Ko Ko
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

What's his is mine...

17th of Vhalar, 715.
Vauni - Common

Annabelle, the apartment owner and fellow prostitute, shot a quick glance over at the handsome gentleman. “What do you mean this little one did better? I taught her everything she knows,” the brown haired woman stated as she pointed towards Ko. The Half-Aukari was still mounted on the man. She shrugged; attempting to hold back a smile. “Don’t be a bitch about it. Old hags can’t hang forever. The coot has to dry up at some point,” the Mixed-Blood said in a playful manner. Never before had she been complimented with a breeze of authenticity. This lady who had apparently mentored Ko in the sex trade was fairly pale skinned. A complete contrast to the appearance of Ko’sva. Furthermore, she was in her thirty-sixth arc at this point in time. Surely, Merces had the best of night and day at his fingertips in that very bedroom.

Skin color, culture, age, and overall experience...

The man seemingly moved the brown skinned woman to the side before standing upright. He made his way to a small desk in the room. On that particular surface, there were three mugs of mead available for everyone to enjoy. As Merces examined the scene, Ko Ko took extremely light steps towards him. Hoping to go unnoticed, she wrapped her arms around the man from behind; delivering a warm hug. “You’ve gotta tell me somethin’ about these scars on your back, Mercie-bee. It looks like you spent one too many nights out in Almund past curfew, the Half-Blood said innocently. Truly, this was the extent of Ko Ko’s internal reasoning. Perhaps the Human had been mugged a time or two.

As Ko interacted more with this highly interesting persona, Annabelle continually peeked out of her apartment window. Softly, the pale woman bit her lip in nervous fashion.
word count: 316
Mercedes
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates

Contribution

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

What's his is mine...

The sorcerer chuckled at the short-lived argument between the two personnel that seemed to compete with one another. However, the truth more often than not hurt in a multitude of ways. Perhaps the other whore had been insulted by the fact that she dried up. When Merces finally did regain his equilibrium and stand upon his own two feet independently of the women. One of them crept up behind him, and on short notice asked a question. While simultaneously managing to startle him as he saw the small pair of feminine arms coil about his circumference. She wanted to know exactly how he received so many scars in his short lifetime. The answer had been simple; he killed far more people than he would have liked to admit or bother to count. There were several trials in which he reigned terror upon households, tore asunder families, and burned his victims alive.

The taste of victory, blood and glory were the sweetest of the various nectar offered by life. The sorcerer wanted to tell the truth, but he cared little for popular opinion. In a case like his all that mattered was the need to brag. After-all, no one asked a question they did not truly want the answer to, right? This was a question she may or may not come to regret just as quickly as it exited her lips. “I have killed so many people, more people than either of you two could count. I have burned victims alive, and killed multiple people all at once. I have fought and killed twenty men single handedly in the middle of the night, covered in darkness. These scars are displays of my various crimes, and my experiences. These scars are what tell the tale of just how powerful I am.” The sorcerer spoke aloud
word count: 305
Ko Ko
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

What's his is mine...

17th of Vhalar, 715.
Vauni - Common

Silence enwrapped the entire bedroom…

Did this man truly state that he had previously killed, no, murdered many people? Burned them whilst they laid living? The darker skinned whore felt her entire body tense up. Her limbs froze up in place upon hearing that revelation emanate from the lips of this cold, calculating, certified embodiment of fear itself. Oppositely, the elder whore Annabelle’s facial expression began to shift. Apparently, the pale woman felt as if Merces’ answer came as a result of a bad prank. “Hey, young man. Let me tell you one thing. There’s no reason to lie to us,” Annabelle retorted to the man with a skeptical tone of voice. “I don’t thin-” Ko’sva found herself attempting to contribute to the conversation. But, the recently insulted Annabelle wanted to discuss how she felt about the situation. “Wait, Ko Ko. This man might just be afraid to tell us he lost a fight or two. No one would ever admit to something so gruesome,” the brunette added. Ko Ko felt her eyebrow twitch on its lonesome.

Something deep inside the Mixed-Blood believed that Merces was not lying in the least. Inside the confines of the Mixed-Blood’s head, images pertaining to the strange man remained. The Half-Aukari saw the eyes of Merces when he stated that he would murder her. Ko feared for her life that night, and this was simply because she felt with all of her heart that the man was serious. This was not the person to question.

This guy just wants to seem scary to the whores. He’d probably run for it if he saw this….” Annabelle urged as she reached under the bed. Shortly after, a poor quality dagger emerged. Clasped in the hand of Annabelle, Ko Ko stared at the dagger. Old as it might’ve been, the point was fairly bloody. Dark red splatter on a blade signaled a confrontation. Perhaps it was self-defense on the older woman’s part. “Bitch what the hell are you doin’? Put it down,” blurted in a distressed manner as she darted her head towards Merces apologetically.
word count: 366
Mercedes
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates

Contribution

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

What's his is mine...

Truth be told, there were two types of people on idalos. There were predators, and there were prey some fell into both categories. Others made their own decisions independently of either of these two generalizations. However, Merces was largely a predator, and chose to kill relentlessly nearly at every opportunity presented to him. The sorcerer cared little for human morality, and enjoyed slaughtering senselessly when he got the chance. “Ko Ko, or Ko'Sva” deserved to survive, as she had been of tender and sweet nature to him. Following his ability to fold her up without effort she seemed to have some comprehension of his strength. Yet, the sorcerer turned his head to watch as the woman unveiled the blade she kept with her at all times. She however, skipped a detail in failing to notice just how dangerous of a man she dealt with. Through the entirety of the night in their three-way sexual intercourse she paid no attention. The man she dared to threaten with a blade had eyes lit with cerulean, iridescent, dancing fire.

A menacing smile crept across his visage, and a maniacal laugh exited his lips whilst he watched the woman brandish the weapon. His heart raced at the notion of her slamming the blade through his flesh. He virtually lived for the thrill of carnage, and wanted to die at the hands of an opponent. The woman fulfilled his dreams, and hopefully she would land the blow. She charged, and leapt with a hammer-fist motion as to plunge the blade deep into his right arm. “Oh yes, Fuck yes! God this is excellent you motherfucking bitch! Feel me! Feel my Wrath!” The sorcerer screamed as he endured the stab which he hardly felt at first. Yet, the moment she stabbed him he wrapped an arm around her throat, and coiled his fingers around the shaft of the blade.

He set to repeatedly stab her in the throat, eyes, stomach, trapezius muscles, ears, and chest until she was a bloody mess. She did not die immediately however, and following her collapse to the ground Merces coated her entirety in flame. She screamed, shook violently, and choked on the scent of her own burning flesh. The smoke filled the vicinity quickly, and Merces watched ultimately until she could no longer move.r?
word count: 388
Ko Ko
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

What's his is mine...

17th of Vhalar, 715.
Vauni - Common

It all happened much too quickly for the youthful fire haired belle.

Annabelle, the wielder of the half-rusted dagger, lounged forward unexpectedly. In the blink of an eye, Ko Ko found that she darted forward with a tad bit of balance. Reaching out, she placed her palm on the upper bicep of Merces.

The tip of the pale prostitute’s dagger dug right into the back of the Half-Aukari’s right hand. A sharp pain, no, and unbearable pain surged through the hand of the darker woman. To the redhead, it felt as if the weapon passed by bone. “Ahhh! Annabelle, what the fuck?!” Ko Ko screamed out in immense pain. Annabelle pulled the blade out of Ko Ko’s arm. “Get out of the way, Ko Ko! We can kill this man and take everything he owns,” Annabelle firmly stated. “He has enough money that we can start a brothel of our own! We won’t have to be dirt living on five coppers every trial anymore,” the brunette coupled onto the initial proposal.

Ko Ko couldn’t process the idea that Annabelle may have finally gone mad out of desperation. The business of brothels often was one of the most cutthroat professions to work in. Annabelle, as Ko jabbed earlier, was reaching a critical age in which a whore’s worth fades along with her appearance. Annabelle maintained a strong desire to break away from Zihida Reinhardt for quite a bit of time. And in the slums of Almund? Any man with the amount of nels Merces carried that day could have been subjected to assault as well as brutal robbery.

The Mixed-Aukari continually stared at the back of her hand whilst hyperventilating due to a mixture of pain and fear. She dropped down to the floor on her knees. It oozed red droplets of life itself. Ko’sva found herself moaning aloud due to the pain. This was what it felt like being stabbed. Many in Scalvoris experienced it. But, Ko wanted to believe it would never have happened to her. Interestingly, her harsh wound came due to protecting a man she had only met trials prior to this event. Immediately after Annabelle stated her intentions, she took a forward jab once more, piercing the skin of the man. A blur then overcame the Half-Aukari. Time slowed down. Suddenly, flames erupted. Flesh burned vigorously. A flame enveloped Annabelle: a sad example of Scalvoris’ poverty.

Left with a lowered jaw, Ko witnessed what she would consider true villany. Ko Ko shared credit for this tragedy. She had defended a cold-blooded killer against a woman who wanted to secure stability before the industry tossed her out to die.
word count: 460
Lavana Tharn
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Renown: 0
Character Sheet

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

What's his is mine...

Overview

Looks like this thread got real ugly real quick, anyway as usual I really dig how you use your npc they feel like part of the story and not an accessory. :)

The back and forth exchanges of word play felt very fluid and natural, which made the narrative immersive and bold.

Enjoy your rewards

XP: 15

Loot/Injuries/Overstepping

Loot: N/A
Injuries; A deep laceration on the hand that is more of a cosmetic injury, it will scar over.

Renown: 0 wouldn't want to get caught would we?

Knowledge

-

Endurance: The pain of being stabbed
Negotiation: Demanding someone put a weapon down 
Seduction: Delivering a massage after the full course
Seduction: Passionate hug from behind
Seduction: Pressing thumbs into a back feels pleasant
Seduction: Using Aukari warmth to aid in comfort 

Non Skill Knowledge:
Annabelle: Another casualty of Almund's nightlife 
Please make sure your review request is marked as complete and put a stamp in your review request!

Your review request is: here
word count: 168
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Almund”