• Out of Character • Scalvoris Start-A-Plot!!

Need help getting started? Post here!

This is an Out of Character forum for the players of Scalvoris looking for further information about the area.

Moderators: Pegasus Pug!!!, Avalon

Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Renown: 666
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Scalvoris Start-A-Plot!!

With complete and utter kudos to the entirely player-focused and awesome Rumour, we're shamelessly copying an idea in Rharne.

Feeling stuck in your pc plot? Need or want a bit of a kickstart? Do you long for the halcyon days of your starter quest?

NO WORRIES!

Post here, give us deets and we'll pm you a "Plot Starter" Plot Starters are meant to be self-modded quest lines or mini adventures that your character can embark on, should they choose to accept it. They can be solos or collabs that's up to you.

Receiving a Plot Starter does not mean you are obligated to take it. You may decide to use it or you may decide it's not right for you - and that's fine too!

Please note that each character may request up to two Plot Starters per season.

Please use this code to post a request:

Code: Select all

[style=max-width: 650px; margin: auto; border: 15px double purple; background-color: transparent; padding: 10px; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; border-radius: 4px;][style2=max-width: 620px; margin: auto; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid black; background-color: transparent; box-shadow: 0px 0px 7px 0px #000000; border-radius: 1px;][center][googlefont=Clicker Script][font size=300]Request![/font][/googlefont][/center]
[b]Name of PC[/b]: 
[b]Mini Character Summary:[/b] Tell us about you - what do the people of Scalvoris know you as? Do they know you at all? 
[b]Dreams:[/b] What is something your character wants? And what do you, as the player, want for your character?
[b]Fears:[/b] What is something your character fears? And do you, the player, have anything that is off-limits for your character?
[b]Timeframe:[/b] Are you / your pc on a time scale? What is it?
[b]Additional Comments:[/b] Anything else you’d like to include may go here. 
[/style2][/style]
word count: 318
~~Red in hoof and claw... ~~

Family visiting. Send help!
Shl'Drei
Peer Reviewer
Peer Reviewer
Race: Human
Profession: Animal Trainer
Renown: 170
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Storybook
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Re: Scalvoris Start-A-Plot!!

Request!
Name of PC: Shl'Drei
Mini Character Summary: I doubt they know him a little if at all. He's been in sweetwine sulking for the cold cycle for the most part of 720. He just kinda... Exists because he's got no direction. Occasionally he's seen with animals but even then.
Dreams: To figure out what to do with himself. He has daddy issues (lol) that need to be dealt with. But unfortunately hes not willing nor wanting to fix anything because he doesn't even know his father is still alive. He feels like he should reconnect with his mother but he feels so guilty. As for myself, his player... I have no idea- I need a fresh start for him, something to kick start my muse
Fears: He fears his father, being like him. He fears that he, as the Novatt heir, is eventually going ot be dragged back to the family despite having nothing to do with it since 14. He fears losing himself, the person he thinks he is, to the person he doesn't want to be but believes is under the surface. I don't really have any limits for him so go wild!
Timeframe: Nope
Additional Comments: This post sums up Shly's development and creation- it should help you get a good grip on his person! Other than that, thank you!!
word count: 232
Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

PM sent - hope you enjoy!
word count: 5
~~Red in hoof and claw... ~~

Family visiting. Send help!
Woe
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Éminence grise
Renown: 1465
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 4

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Request!
Name of PC: Woe
Mini Character Summary: He's fairly famous at this point. They know he's Sintra's son, they also are aware of his flailing political aspirations, and general status as a patron to various causes (the Order of the Adunih) and the owner of a business.
Dreams: Kinda weird, but Woe has always wanted a family, even when he was a nasty webspinner. He has adopted a couple of kids, and has some friends living with him. He also has an errant child that is his biological daughter currently taking up space in his life. He doesn't know that Blodwen is his daughter. She's the product of a trist between Woe and another Webspinner, in my NPC roster, called Lacrima
Fears: My character fears any of his loved ones coming to harm. I'm okay with Woe dying, just for the record, but not any of his npcs. LOL
Timeframe: I need to accomplish this plot in under three to four threads, maybe five.
Additional Comments: The gist of what I want to accomplish here, is to reconcile Blodwen's mission to kill Woe, with Woe's discovery of her nature. Somehow make it so they can get past the whole wanting to kill Woe thing if possible. If we can also involve Lacrima, somehow, that'd be cool. What I'd really like to see from this is a little outline for what to do about this, that would span 3-5 threads or so. Thanks!
word count: 254
Image*Image*Image
Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread