[Rhakros] Announcements

All updates regarding the city of Rhakros are posted here.

This area is unmoderated. Please click on "Forum Rules" at the top of this page or go to the "Unmoderated Areas" forum to see the rules for playing here.

Moderators: Staff, Peer Reviewer, Wiki Worker

Jade
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Profession: Prophet
Renown: 0
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

[Rhakros] Announcements

City Announcements
In here the Prophets of Ne'haer will post any important announcements. These announcements will take two forms:
  • -Either they will share news about the city which is In Character... sometimes your PC will not know about these events, but the announcement will be clear on what is public knowledge and what isn't.
    -Or the post will be relating to Out Of Character information, such as the appointment of a new staff member to the city, or a rant about rules which aren't being obeyed.
Please pay attention to this thread and if you see a new post, please read it carefully, as the information will almost always affect your RP within this city.

Credit to Kingdom for making my life easy and letting me use her material. Thank you!

Code: Select all

[style=max-width: 680px; background: rgba( 54,68,40,0.95 ); margin: auto; padding: 30px; color: #b1bca5; font-size: 14px;box-shadow: 0px 0px 4px 1px #000000;][googlefont=Raleway]

[/googlefont][/style]
word count: 167
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”J.R.R. Tolkien
Jade
Prophet of Old
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

[Rhakros] Announcements

The City of Rhakros is currently in development. Please stay tuned for more information.
word count: 14
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”J.R.R. Tolkien
Jade
Prophet of Old
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

[Rhakros] Announcements

Hello lovelies!

I'm sure you've taken a look at Rhakros' city lore thread. If you haven't I'm pleased to inform you all that it is almost finished. There are a couple of other items I've got to outline before the city will be open for players. But I'm almost positive it will be up by the end of the week. I have to spell check a lot of the material as well because silly me is working my brain to mush.

If anyone is interested in developing locations and lore for the city, don't be afraid to visit the development thread!
word count: 108
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Western: Rhakros”