[Augiery] Vhalar 717 Roster

This area is unmoderated. Please click on "Forum Rules" at the top of this page or go to the "Unmoderated Areas" forum to see the rules for playing here.

Moderators: Pig Boy , Basilisk Snek

Nymph
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: 0
Office
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

[anchor=hive]
Augiery: Saun Roster
[/anchor]
Welcome to Augiery! I am Nymph and I am looking forward to partaking in epic adventures and even bloodier fights. To ensure that I have everyone organized and I know exactly who is playing in this wonderful, newly developed city, I ask that you fill one of three roster's below. The first is for our lovely women, free citizens of Augiery. The second, for our slave PCs that will be starting inside Augiery. Whether you have never seen the outside world or you were enslaved and brought to the city prior to Saun, we ask you to fill this out. Finally, the third roster is for those free men that wish to hang around Sarraski or are entering Augiery at their own risk in some fashion (brought in by slavers, attempting to walk through the Beldistorio, etc.)

We will accommodate all your needs. Please contact a local Prophet with any specific questions.

Free Women

Code: Select all

[align=center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/sv5uo2.jpg[/img][/align]
[b]Character Name:[/b] Your character's name, silly!
[b]Race:[/b] What race is your character?
[b]Location:[/b] Augiery or Sarraski
[b]Blessings/Curses/Domain Magic:[/b] If you have any blessings or curses, please list them here. Note that this may play a role in how Audrae regards your character depending on her swinging moods with her sisters and her cousins.
[b]Character Likes:[/b] What does your character like to do?
[b]Character Dislikes:[/b] What does your character hate doing?
[b]Reason For Being In Augiery:[/b] Is your character a resident? Visitor? Amnesiac? Wandering slaver?
[b]Character Goals:[/b] IC and OOC, what do you want to accomplish this year?
[b]Extra Information:[/b] Tell the mods how much you love them! Also let us know if there is anything that you need from us.
Slaves

[b]Location:[/b] Augiery
[b]Blessings/Curses/Domain Magic:[/b] If you are starting out as a slave in Augiery, you most likely do not have Blessings/Curses or Domain Magics. Please keep this in mind. If you have any of these traits, please consider having your PC start somewhere outside Augiery as it would make more sense for them to have been captured with these traits.
[b]Desired Slave Rank:[/b] We like to know where you see yourself after the exam. Unless otherwise granted by a prophet, you will start as a Langilea.
[b]Extra Information:[/b] Tell the mods how much you love them! Also let us know if there is anything that you need from us.

Augiery is a sexist city where women rule and all men are slaves. The Augiery Prophets have attempted to make this very clear in the lore and want to ensure that you, as a player, understand that. There will be consequences to male PCs actions within the city that can include severe punishments. The most severe punishments include death; however, Standing Trials ensures that character death is only upon the agreement of both parties. If your punishment goes as far as death, you will be given the OOC option to be removed from the city in an IC fashion. At this point, you are acknowledging that you have read and understand Augiery's slave lore and the above disclaimer. Please type your character name backwards to show you have read this disclaimer.
Free Men

[b]Location:[/b] Sarraski or Entering Augiery
[b]Previous Location:[/b] Where did you come from?
[b]Entrance Preference:[/b] If you wish to enter Augiery and become a slave, how would you like the local Prophets to work this out for you? Do you wish to be brought in by one of our slavers in a slave caravan or will you attempt to just walk through the gates and let our guards shackle you? We enjoy creativity.
[b]Blessings/Curses/Domain Magic:[/b] Please keep this in mind that having these traits may put your character at risk for severe punishment. This information is OOC and will only be revealed in the IC through various scenarios.
[b]Desired Slave Rank:[/b] We like to know where you see yourself after the exam. Unless otherwise granted by a prophet, you will start as a Langilea.

Augiery is a sexist city where women rule and all men are slaves. The Augiery Prophets have attempted to make this very clear in the lore and want to ensure that you, as a player, understand that. There will be consequences to male PCs actions within the city that can include severe punishments. The most severe punishments include death; however, Standing Trials ensures that character death is only upon the agreement of both parties. If your punishment goes as far as death, you will be given the OOC option to be removed from the city in an IC fashion. At this point, you are acknowledging that you have read and understand Augiery's slave lore and the above disclaimer. Please type your character name backwards to show you have read this disclaimer.
Note: This thread will open at season change.
word count: 1015
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be then me.
Lithrae
Approved Character
Race: Lotharro
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Templates

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Character Name: Lithrae
Race: Naerrik
Blessings/Curses/Domain Magic: None as of yet.
Character Likes: Torture slaves, spend time with her sister, do her job, all that good stuff.
Character Dislikes: Have to treat lesser beings with respect, sit idle, spend time in the sun.
Reason For Being In Augiery: Lives and works here.
Character Goals: Get some personal slaves, climb the ranks, earn Audnev.
Extra Information: Luffles you, Nymph!
word count: 72
Toraj
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Amnesiac
Renown: 140
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Character Name: Eren'ir
Race: Mortalborn (Immortal & Human/Aukari)
Blessings/Curses/Domain Magic: Nope! Not even any Mortalborn powers.
Character Likes: To serve, completely and without fail.
Character Dislikes: Failure to serve, conflict with fellow slaves.
Desired Slave Rank: Langilea, most likely working towards Puta down the line.
Character Goals: This is an entirely new character and, if he takes off, will be my first and only character on this site since I joined it. I hope to be able to get him off the ground and work on some of his skills and flesh him out as I explore him and the life of a slave in Augiery. I hope he'll make connections within the city and provide interesting roleplay opportunities with both slaves and mistresses. He's in a situation where he knows very little about himself and the rest of the world, so it'll be interesting to see how he interprets any information he receives and how it shapes his perceptions, going forward.
Extra Information: I love you! I don't think I need anything yet. If I do, I'll let you know!

Signed,
ri'nerE
word count: 326
Mara
Race: Lotharro
Profession: Breaker
Renown: -20
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Character Name: Mara
Race: Naerikk
Blessings/Curses/Domain Magic: Audnev, baby.
Character Likes: Torture boys.
Character Dislikes: Be nice to boys.
Reason For Being In Augiery: Coming home for the first time in many arcs.
Character Goals: Reinstate herself in Augiery, become a respected torturer/poisoncrafter, talk to hot women about how much boys suck.
Extra Information: I'm excited to be writing here!
word count: 66
Va'saeii
Race: Human
Profession: Slave
Renown: -10
Character Sheet
Templates

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Character Name: Va'saeii
Race: Human (Born of two Aukari
Blessings/Curses/Domain Magic: None
Character Likes: Avoid conflict, keep out of trouble, suck up to his female overlords, attention
Character Dislikes: Fighting and trouble (OOC I would be interested to see how Va'saeii reacts to trouble and accidentally getting involved in things he shouldn't)
Desired Slave Rank: Puta when the time comes
Character Goals: IC I would like to see Va'saeii progress to his desired rank or find a mistress for him either of the two would be enjoyable. OOC I want to put my PC through a hard time, see how he struggles through this new environment.
Extra Information:Love you Nymph <3

iieas'aV
word count: 122
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Southern: Augiery”