• Memory • Bonds Forged in Ether (Yndira)

This area is unmoderated. Please click on "Forum Rules" at the top of this page or go to the "Unmoderated Areas" forum to see the rules for playing here.

Moderators: Pig Boy , Basilisk Snek

Adruria
Approved Character
Race: Naerikk
Renown: 35
Character Sheet
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Bonds Forged in Ether (Yndira)

17th of Ymiden Arc 709

Adruria walked through the doorway that led to one of the ether tattoo parlors in Augiery. She had just finished her fourth run of the day with Koba. Dru smiled back at him as he followed her into the parlor as wall. He was a future Txapeldun, Adruria was certain of it. After all she trained everyday beside the Lotharro. Where almost everyone saw a young mistress and her prized slave, she and Koba knew the truth. They were best friends hidden under the cover of slavery here in Augiery. Making her way to one of the artists she stripped her shirt and let it fall to the floor as she settled into a comfortable position for tattooing while laying on her stomach. She heard a light thump toward the corner of the room, Koba had sat down within the tattooing area. Just as he sat down the artist went to shoo him, Adruria made a gesture, "He's fine. Leave him be..." The artist stopped in her tracks and grumbled a bit before returning to her ether inks.

"My txerriak and I will be serving our required time in the Navel fleet and I'd like to be safe and get some touch ups and a few more webs done on my back." The woman mixed her paints and raised an eyebrow, "Getting your years in early, eh? Most put it off for a few decades. I know I did." Another artist nodded from across the room soon chiming in with her input, "I was 73 when I did my years! Best years of my life. lemme tell you." And boy did she ever. The two artist were happily exchanging navel stories and their adventures as Dru began to relax. Looking over at Koba she made a face that no one else could see. The txerriak covered his mouth and shook his head trying not to laugh which only made the young Naer grin. It was just another normal day.

Her seat was moved to face the other empty ones in the room. "Sorry daughter, I need to get at this angle for right now.." Adruria began mentally bracing herself for the pain which would soon follow the artist's prep. "Steady breathing now. Don't need another one passing out on me today. Remember don't hold your breath..." Obviously the artist had a long day. Dru chuckled, "What happened if you don't mind me asking?" Despite how the woman made it seem like this was the last thing she wanted to talk about she eagerly began to share the story with everyone.
word count: 441
Yndira
Approved Character
Race: Naerikk
Renown: -65
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals