• PM To Join • A Shocking Encounter

Ivy and Tristan

The capital city of the of Rynmere, here is seated the only King in Idalos.
Pig Boy
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Profession: Rharne City Moderator
Renown: 666
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

RP Medals

Staff

Events

Re: A Shocking Encounter

Tristan

Experience: 15 no magic xp

Knowledge:

Endurance x2
Strength x2
Running x1
Detection x2
Persuasion x3

Renown: none

Skill Usage: Appropriate to level.

Loot/Losses: none

Injuries/Conditions: none

Consequences: none
Ivy

Experience: 15 no magic xp

Knowledge: Let me know if you return, Ivy, and I'll give you knowledges.

Renown: none

Skill Usage: Appropriate to level.

Loot/Losses: none

Injuries/Conditions: none

Consequences: none

Comments: A fun little meeting in the middle of the street... actually, not so fun, very much a tear-soaked and miserable meeting! But well written.

Ivy's upset is well portrayed here, and I find myself wondering about the circumstances of her hurry through the streets. I wonder if she was a noble at this point though? It seems to reference his nobility while ignoring her own connection to the Gawayne's? Anyway, she is a fun character, and I hope to see more of her in the future sometime, should you return.

Tristan was quirky and fun as always. I thought the idea of Faith carrying his stuff for the lord would have been pretty funny, given how small she is. The banter between Ivy and Tristan was fun to read. Tristan's insistence that Ivy stop apologizing was a nice touch that reflected his good-nature (she really did go overboard, but I suppose that happens when you potentially offend a noble!).

I would have liked to read more about their interactions with each other, as hinted toward the end, as they seemed to get along well with each other. Anyway, enjoy the points and rewards.

If you have any concerns about this review, please PM me about them.
word count: 279
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Andaris”