• Mature • Beautiful Lies, And The Ugly Truth.

Adam meets Sabine

The capital city of the of Rynmere, here is seated the only King in Idalos.

Moderators: Basilisk, Plague, Pegasus

Adam Michaels
Race: Human
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes

Miscellaneous

Thu May 19, 2016 9:16 pm

87th Of Ashen 716th

Adam wanted the world in his goblet so that he may guzzle down its pleasures like a frosty ale but he always seemed to be cut off much to soon from his frenzied indulgence. He needed something that would lure people in and keep the party going but certainly he needed coin for such an endeavor but did he have the forsight and ambition to make it a reality?

Regardless of scope the heralds articles by a woman named Sabine had elicited his interest. She seemed to have a fair deal of knowledge concerning the Royals, the article entailed Quincys misfortune and how his big brother decreed an outrageous fine for a license to practice magic. He seemed to brood over information, over and over again till a sinister smile swept across his lips It was short lived however as Adam came to a stunning revelation. It seemed as if the Royals were afraid of a Mageocracy, a type of cast system that favored buxom chested sorceress's the bigger the better really and devilishly handsome Warlocks like himself and frowned upon the drab magicless pleebs and peasants of the world.

The news article clenched in his hand he formulated a cute scheme that bordered hair brained. But enen thrn it was just a rream that would never evolve into reality. But for funzys he based it off the information provided by the herald. He could give two shits less about legitimacy, he only wanted to sway minds with freedom of the press or at least a girl or two. And that was only after he concluded in silence that there was probably something in it for him, maybe even one of those magical bosomy lasses with breastis's inflated as big as there seemingly limitless egos now that would be a welcome sight.

But what did Adam get?
Nothing just more of the same bullshit, inexcusable he thought as he scoffed at the thought he was the problem in his life and that he needed to change. He was just a filthy imp at his core, selfish and self serving a pompous brat with a silver spoon but he was more then just an ordinary dueshbag he was a magical dueshbag.

The bar seemed a little empty to him, and he lounged about sullen sulking manner being bored as his finger strummed the mouth of his glass in a circular motion.
Sabine
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Investigator/Priestess
Renown: +116
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Fri May 20, 2016 8:48 pm

Twelve: the number of trials that had passed since Sabine published her article on Quincy Andaris’ assault.

Incidentally, twelve was also the number of successive trials that the Rynmere Gazette had received “helpful” tips and information about the attack – all of which turned out to be complete and utter nonsense.

Every morning, Sabine woke up and prayed to Ilaren that she had finally run through Rynmere’s long list of crazies. And every morning, she arrived at the Gazette to find at least one more note from someone who promised to know yet another detail of the attack.

Today was no different.

This time, the note had come from someone who called themselves “Quill.” There was no last name, which immediately made her wonder if it was a pseudonym or if the individual’s parents were both fanatical scribes. Not that she could really judge; one of her colleagues was named Fern, after all.

“Quill” claimed to have vital information – and wasn’t it always “vital” with these guys - about the attack on Lord Quincy Andaris, and requested that Sabine meet them at The Blacksmith Arms during the 17th break. The location had been the single redeeming factor. If they had chosen Ye Olde Inn, she would have been on the war path.

As it was, she was still pissed.

Vital, my ass.

A dark cloud stormed over Sabine’s thoughts as she pushed open the door to the half-empty tavern. Her clothing matched her mood: black blouse, black leather pants, and black ankle boots. She stomped towards the bar without pausing to look around, knowing well enough that she would never find her informant without the bartender’s help. “Quill” had left no identifying information for her, other than their name. She didn’t even know whether they were a man or a woman.

Her braids swung behind her as she wove around the odd group of tavern patrons, and her leather bag slapped against her thigh. The bag contained only a few nel and some borrowed vellum and ink from the Gazette on the off chance that the informant actually had something useful to say.

She wasn’t holding her breath.

Sabine waved down the bartender as she approached the bar and tossed several silver coins on the counter. “Can I grab a beer?”

He nodded, wiped down a mug, and set about pouring her drink.

“I’m looking for someone named Quill.” The name sounded just as stupid when she said it aloud. “Any idea if they’re here?”

The bartender slid a beer in front of her, looked around the tavern, and then pointed to a thin, brown-haired man seated in the back of the room. “That’d be your guy.”

“Thanks.”

She took a long, drawn-out sip of beer, squared her shoulders, and strode towards the man’s table with narrowed eyes and a stubborn scowl.

Let’s get this over with.

“Are you ‘Quill’?” Sabine looked her informant up and down with a skepticism that bordered on rude. “I’m from the Rynmere Gazette. Sabine Qe’azour.” She slid into the chair across from him and set her beer on the table. “You said you had information about Lord Quincy’s assault?”

[Reviewer’s Note: -3sn for beer.]
Last edited by Sabine on Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adam Michaels
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes

Miscellaneous

Tue May 31, 2016 6:01 pm

Maybe Adam was a paranoid wizard but not being able to find him was sort of the point. Quill rather Adam would have fled the scene if Sabine stormed the door with royal guards in tow. And really the bartender only saw Adam raise his hand when she was asking him who Quill was as if he was saying that's my date, or friend. Because it wasn't hard to figure out who the woman was when she came barreling into the bar clomping around with her boots like a savage brute and flipping her braids around as if she was better then everyone else in the bar. Or perhaps Sabine was just flustered that her man wasn't Adam, In which case he could completely sympathize with the woman's scorn and throws it was a woeful thing really as anything other than him was second rate. He bet that Sabine was just bent out of shape thinking about all the time she had dumped on other relationships and how it seemed a bit unfair and tragic that she had cruelly wasted her life.

But at the end of the day it was that dour bitch look she gave him that really got his attention, that kind of snotty look a popular girl might give a lesser classmate. But that was ok, that sort of glare was rather sultry when it subsides in submission on one's knees. That was real dominance true power in its purest form. The emotional decimation of ones individuality to leave a potential adversary in reflection of there attitude all the while trying not to stifle and choke as they are willingly forced to swallow there words; every one of them down to the last drop.

Excuse me but I believe an apology is in order.
Yes I get it but if you can't appreciate the level of danger I'm putting myself in then maybe you should pack your things and leave.
Just imagine the look on his lordships face when he reads my real name in the gazette it sounds like a real good way to end up in his dungeon of scandal with whips and leather bondage and my dear girl I don't think they will offer me a safety word.
I mean it would be awful presumptuous of myself to think that maybe you know so much about the Royals because your searching for clues on your hands and knees in an Andaris bed chamber but then drawing conclusions on someone I've never met would be classless and in bad taste wouldn't you agree?

The way he spoke seemed to be intertwined with seduction as he portrayed common tongue suavly with confident verbal stride, as syllables nouns and verbs rolled sweetly off his lips like audible confections. Although Adams sophisticated voice purred like succulent honey there intent was boldly bitter as he asserted himself to be taken seriously.

But that's precisely how he wanted to persuade her. Tell her fine if you don't believe me or want to make light of my predicament than its best not to talk, there were few things more seductive than the allure of the ones you can't have. He had a hunch that he was willing to gamble on and that was maybe just maybe Sabines journalist instincts would be enticed by the prospect of not knowing and the maddening what ifs that inevitably follow.

Adam would try and prey on her inquisitive nature like some foul beast.

His left hand jangled around in his coat pocket as he shimmied his bracelet on by the veil of fabric as fingers pinched a gold nel and nonchlantly put it on the table all the while his conduit was partially out in the open and partially concealed it looked like an ordinary bracelet .

With his conduit in place he took a sip of his beer took in a breath and began drawing mana as he took the plunge into his arcane domain. He wanted to see who Sabine was and view the puppets strings before he played with them like a marionette, the power he channeled through his conduit would allow him to see through her physical deceptions to see her for what she was. Those feelings and emotions that made Sabine the unique individual she was, so if he decided to tear her at the seam he'd know the rules to game.
Sabine
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:27 pm

“An apology?

Flabbergasted was quite possibly the only word to accurately describe Sabine’s expression. “An apology for what?” Were her scowls and skepticism that obvious? Or was he taking offense to the way she’d pronounced his ridiculous name?

As he continued to speak, it became increasingly clear that he was defending his choice in pseudonym. Sabine took a swig of her beer and tried very hard not to roll her eyes.

“I understand why you’re using a false name,” she said. “I’m not new. It’s just… you could literally have chosen any false name. And yet, you chose ‘Quill.’ Why not something more benign, like ‘John’ or ‘Adam’?”

Her hackles rose when he implied she was a whore for the noble families, and she had to restrain herself from cussing him out. There was nothing she or her journalist kin hated more than accusations of prostituting themselves for money - regardless of how true or untrue the accusations were.

“Extremely bad taste,” she agreed. Her words were dangerously cold and balanced out the fire in her eyes. “Tell me. What exactly makes you think I’ve already drawn conclusions about you?”

When Quill channeled his conduit, he might feel a variety of emotions from Sabine. As expected, the primary emotion would be anger. It was a simmering anger that lined her thoughts and actions - a result of both the multiple misdirections she’d dealt with in the past twelve days and the sexual insinuations in Quill’s words. The anger would mix with annoyance and pride the longer Quill focused on Sabine. If he were particularly keen, he might also find the golden ticket: a small thread of curiousity that kept her firmly in her seat.

Despite her deep misgivings, she still wanted to know what he had to say.

Sabine took a breath to calm her temper. Her manager's words echoed in her mind: This is your job. You're getting paid for this. Be professional.

She gritted her teeth and attempted to swallow her pride. “I’m sorry if you felt… offended.” It was a superficial apology, but it was the best he was going to get.

“Go on then,” she continued. “I’m listening. What’s this terribly secret information you have that could potentially result in Lord Quincy Andaris’ wrath?”

She refused to touch his reference to whips and bondage. It wasn’t that she doubted the hidden kinks of Rynmere’s nobles; it was more that she couldn’t imagine Quincy, of all people, having the type of dungeon that Quill described.

Besides, it wasn’t exactly a conversation she wanted to have during a late afternoon meeting with a complete stranger and likely loony.
Last edited by Sabine on Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adam Michaels
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes

Miscellaneous

Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:52 pm

Adam damn near coughed choked into his arm when Sabine touched upon his name when giving suggestions about anything other then quill, his retort would be.

"Well if you'd prefer Handsome Jack, I could always go with that"

Maybe just maybe Adam might just have to ditch the power grab altogether, it's the miserably wretched what ifs that kept her there that uncertainty of not knowing. There is an allure there that preocupies the senses. Even if the story was just fabricated make believe bullshit he need but dangle a taste of it ever so gently above her grasp and she'd play along to get what she wanted as if Sabine believed she'd win a rigged game at the carnival but she'd be getting all wet bobbing for more than just apples.

Even though she swallowed her pride to apologize for brevity's sake Adam was expecting her to swallow more than that by the time they got further along in there encounter.

And in his brief time groping her feelings with magic he figured out how he was going to try and manipulate his seed into Sabine. Every interaction he had with her pointed to her being a loose cannon even upon inspecting her threads of emotion anger was one of the easiest to spot. This might not be the case with who Sabine is but these were the things hed picked up on and Adam could physically feel the hostility emenating off of her after his comment. But really what would happen if she struck him in public? Maybe Adam could blackmail her with the subtle threats of losing her job, maybe he could prey on her guilt that tragic what have I done moment when the rage settles and conscious thought returns? There were a rather large number of options and routes he could socially navigate on his grand quest down felatio river. It was a tricky thing asking for something without appearing to ask for it.

Adams feels were his weapon, and the slight he felt from her body language could be used to actively aggrieve the journalist further. It took a moment before he gathered mana through channeling it through his conduit and then radiating his flustered feelings on Sabine in an attempt to push the hostile woman over the edge. The longer she stayed within the sphere of influence the greater the feeling would build up as he would continue his active use of projecting his anger and frustration on her.

He'd begin speaking to her about what he saw.

"Well the difference Sabine was I was there and I saw the whole thing.
Alcohol can change people, make them do shit they'd never consider sober and I'm afraid not even the Royals are immune to its influence.
See what happened was Quincy tried to force himself on a woman and another wizard tried to stop him.
I've got a hunch they are looking for the harlot, bar fly or whatever to silence her.
It would make sense for them to tax Wizards, who do you think they will lynch first? The ones that register? Or the ones that they don't know exist? "

He kept the conversation going, while radiating his emotions on top of her own as he attempted to push Sabine over the ledge and act out on a man that while she did not like had done nothing outwardly to provoke physical violence.
Sabine
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:18 pm

“If you saw the whole thing, why the hell didn’t you do anything to stop it?” Her voice rose without warning and she slammed a hand down on the table, causing several of the tavern’s patrons to look their way. She blinked, startled by the vehemence in her own voice, but her surprise was soon swept away by a fresh wave of irritation.

Everything Quill said was vexing - from his patronizing explanation of how alcohol worked to his story of Quincy’s supposed misdeeds to the government conspiracy that he seemed to have pulled out of thin air. Oddly enough, however, it wasn’t what he was saying that pissed her off as much as it was the fact of it being him who was saying it.

Heat rose to her cheeks, and her eyes narrowed. She curled her hands into fists and pressed them together.

It was taking all of her willpower not to hit the bastard.

So caught up was she in her battle for control of her violent emotions that the meaning behind Quill’s words took a moment to register: Quincy tried to force himself on a woman…

Sabine rolled the accusation around in her mind, trying to make sense of it. So much of it didn’t fit with the story she’d heard from Quincy himself, and she felt a surge of frustration at the discontinuity.

“Are you saying Quincy-“ here, she forced her voice to drop into an angry whisper, “Quincy Andaris was attacked by a mage while trying to drunkenly rape someone?

She clenched and unclenched her fists, torn by her warring desires. She both wanted to believe it and, yet, could not believe it. The Andaris family were villains, to be sure. As far as Sabine could tell, they lived in luxury amidst an impoverished populace, encouraged the enslavement of free citizens, and wore their power with selfish pleasure. She would have loved nothing more to expose them in the Gazette, even despite Quincy’s odd post-interview gesture.

But there were several problems with Quill’s story. The first was the insistence that Quincy had been drunk during the attack. The way Quincy told it, and the way Sabine believed it, he was entirely sober. Not a drink in sight.

Secondly, Quill was suggesting that the conspiracy had spread throughout the government and was affecting the licensing laws: laws that had been in effect long before the recent crackdown on mages. It was possible that the Andaris family spurred the recent crackdown, of course, but the little knowledge Sabine held about mages made her feel very little sympathy - regardless of whether the mage had, in fact, rescued Quincy’s alleged victim.

The last and final problem with Quill’s story, however, was a pragmatic one: Abby would never let her publish it.

“Look,” Sabine said. “I don’t know who you are or what you think the Gazette does, but we don’t publish slander.” She spat the word at him as if it were poison, which only seemed to fuel the anger that had welled up inside her.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, a small voice of reason squeaked for attention. Why was this making her so damn angry? Did Quill really deserve this much wrath?

Did Quincy really deserve her defense?

She took a deep breath in an effort to calm herself, but one glance at Quill’s face sent her right eye into twitches. If he remained at the table, she wasn’t sure she’d be able to keep herself from slapping him.
Last edited by Sabine on Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adam Michaels
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes

Miscellaneous

Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:49 pm

"Do I look like the kind of guy that would go out of my way involving myself in this? Ultimately it's up to you if you wish to save the lives of wizards, it's painfully obvious that those signing up for licenses are young naive hapless half wits signing there death warrants and paying a kings ransom for the privilege.

What happens when the nobles say Ehhh I feel like making magic illegal, oh what's this!? A list of mages to cherry pick my scapegoats.

Listen it's not that I give a fuck about the mages, it's just a slippery slope. What we got right now is a social balance, but when people start separating and segregating other people it becomes a big shit sandwich.

Ever stop and think what a couple slaves might do to you if they suspected they would be murdered for fear of rebellion in there masters home? Think they'd kill the guy after ass raping him and try to escape? Or merrily accept that it's the end and embrace cold steel whole heartedly?

Now picture that with people that could potentially level a city block. I don't feel like dying in the crossfire over the nobles, and there bullshit pissing contests."

He liked to keep himself out of the mix and involving himself personally in the matter after all Adam was a wizard himself and a scoff law as he was breaking the law covertly. And no matter how cooly he played his hands he was in a desperate gambit to warn others of the dangers of being registered.

"It's funny when it's a commoner saying something about a noble it's slander, when it's two commoners it's gossip. And when it's between royals it's court intrigue.

I think for someone that claims to be part of a bi partisan organization your certainly not looking the part. Clenching your fists at me, your flustered expression. Girl your pretty thin skinned. I'm betting I'm slandering your boyfriend, might want to wipe your lip looks like you got an andaris milk mustache going on or something.

So let's skip the small talk anything that's said against the nobles is pragmatic slander I'll take that, I figured you a government tool anyway.

You can see yourself out of my presence, but do remember people will die and my conscience is free it's you who will be scrubbing the blood underneath your nails now."

It's the perfect chance for Adam to try verbal inception, and plant the notion of her anger being derived in defense of the nobles as Sabine was visibly distressed and her mannerisms shouted it at him. Adams play was to cut her loose, make her second guess her intuition while her mind was clouded with anger and then leave her with the notion that Quill washed himself and absolved himself of guilt while climbing his high horse of self righteousness striding towards the the moral high ground as if he was some kind of white knight riding off into the sunset.

His body language how he talked to Sabine was carefully measured to illicit a hostile reaction. There was power in words, more so when you could tug the strings of emotion. Sometimes it's not what you say but how you say it that makes all the difference.

His weaves of emotion were unlike the false weaves of Illusion that faded in time. Weaves made by Empathy sank into ones core like a vipers kiss where they festered like a vile infection as Adam projected Empathy into a tapestry that intertwined like a tangled up spiderweb within her own original threads of feeling. While his conduit siphoned mana at a comfortable rate for fear of if he pushed to hard the well would shatter under the pressure. Like a spider enveloping prey in silk when his job was done he simply discontinued channeling after his conversation.

Anger would be Sabines burdon, as the residual effects of natural feelings lingered. Like an itch that needed to be scratched, it would resurface to haunt only to dissappear for a time to once again return or maybe nothing would happen at all. Perhaps a conversation about nobles or mages might trigger magically induced anger or maybe nothing at all. But one thing was certain someone attuned or clairvoyant would certainly be able to sense magic tampering on Sabine how they perceived it though would be anyone's guess.

There were reasons why Wizards that dabbled in his craft were locked in dungeons never to see the light of day.

But Adam did make a dangerous mistake, he felt he had adequately made anger a trigger over his small talk. Anything could happen with magic, he could play with it but he was like a child playing in a coat cabinet with matches trying to see a new world in the dark. He had the power to manipulate and project emotion but sometimes if you make a mistake with the recipe it will become a culinary disaster.

Regardless Adam played his bluffs
Sabine
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:32 pm

Sabine knew vulgar men, but there were vulgar men and then there was Quill. The man spoke without any regard for social norms, filling his speech with curses and thinly veiled sexual innuendo. That was why, when he began speaking of social balance and segregation, it took Sabine a moment to recognize the truth in his assertions.

Her anger quieted as she considered his words. Separation and segregation: were these not the roots of Rynmere’s many problems? The split between the wealthy and the poor, the commoners and the nobles, the king and his subjects... Quill spoke of mages and non-mages, but his words could be applied to the country’s entire political landscape. And its physical landscape. Were the poor not physically separated from the rich, stuffed into rat holes in Lowtown and made to fight for survival?

But the idea, interesting as it was, was soon pushed to the back of her mind as Quill changed tactics and began verbally assaulting her character - as if he thought riling her up more might actually strengthen his position and believability.

Instead, she reached across the table to slap him.

Should the slap land, the crack of palm to cheek would leave a faint red mark on Quill’s face and the act itself would garner the interest of those seated nearby.

“A government tool? My boyfriend?” Sabine dropped her hands to the table and shoved it toward him as she stood to leave. “Fuck you, Quill, or whatever the hell your name is. Here’s some free advice: if you’re trying to get a journalist to publish your story, don’t call her a whore. And definitely don’t tell her she’s partisan.”

She could barely look at him without curling her lip. Any pretense of professionalism she’d been trying to maintain had completely evaporated, and in its place stood a storm cloud of raw emotion - emotion directed entirely at Quill. The mage had certainly managed to weave an emotional trigger into Sabine through their conversation, but it was a trigger unconnected to nobles or even to mages. Instead, unbeknownst to them both, the trigger was linked to Quill himself.

Should she see Quill again, or even think of him, a wave of unfounded anger would surface and wash over her. She might notice it, or she might not, but the message was clear: Quill was not to be trusted.

She drained what was left of her drink and slammed the mug on the table before turning to leave. “Don’t contact me again.”

Waste of my damn time.

At least one thing was certain - Quill’s story would not be seeing any ink in the next issue of the Gazette.
Faith
Approved Character
Profession: Philanthropist
Renown: +1000
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Partner
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:32 pm

Peer Reviewed: Rewards!
Sabine

Points!:

Story: 5/5
Collaboration: 5/ 5 (solo thread)
Structure: 5/ 5
Knowledge:

Rynmere: There's a lot of crazy folks here.
Quill: verbose
Discipline: Professionalism means swallowing your anger
DIscipline: Give the informant the behaviour they want, within reason.
Discipline: Controlling your emotions is hard, but you must
Investigation: Separating out truth from lies
Investigation: Using psedonyms can make people suspicious
Investigation: Anger can dull your instincts, or sharpen your senses
Intelligence: Piecing together information to make a big picture
Unarmed Combat: A resounding slap across the face

Loot:

Losses: thanks for already deducting them from your ledger!

Fame:
-1 for slapping Adam (general bad deed)
Overview:

Adam - I have not put your review up as your CS is not up to date. Before I can review your ledger needs to include information on your expenses and wages for last season (and Ashan and Cylus, too) as you were posting during the seasons. Also, since Empathy can't be your fast track (I understand that it could be for a while) you're skills aren't quite accurate, which makes it hard to judge if you are playing to your skill level. I look forward to reviewing this for you, so please do drop me a pm as soon as you've put those two things straight, and I'll be happy to add your review to this post. Thanks! Therefore, the comments below are aimed at Sabine.
General comments. This was a quick paced and fun read. Sabine, your pc really responded in a very honest manner to 'Quill's' manipulation of you. Thanks!
Story I love how you drove the story on and went from stoic to almost homicidal in three posts - it was a very honest and well written transition and I really enjoyed reading it!
Structure No worries, your writing is a pleasure to read.

Please remember to mark this thread as "Reviewed" in the request for review thread.
Please record these in the "Skill Point Ledger" you have in your CS.
PM me if you've got any questions at all!
[/googlefont]
"To be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others."

Pegasus
Storyteller - Staff (TL)
Storyteller - Staff (TL)
Race: Prophet
Profession: Telling Stories!
Renown: -665
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:34 pm

Adam

Points!:

Story: 5/5
Collaboration: 5/ 5
Structure: 3/ 5
Knowledge:

Sabine: Works for the Gazette
Sabine: Quite a temper
Sabine: Good left hook.
Sabine: Doesn't want you
Empathy: Sometimes, it has unexpected consequences.
Politics: Powerful families are often the target of attacks
Politics: Overly complex plans are, overly complex.
Seduction: Using your tone of voice to make yourself attractive.
Seduction: Prey on other's weaknesses and interests
Seduction: A very fine balance, tailored to the individual.

Loot:
NA
Fame:
-2 (Act of Magic)

Overview:

General comments. Thank you for sorting out your CS etc.
Story The story flowed between the two of you and was fun to read.
Structure I have deducted from your structure as your writing is fragmented with a lot of spelling, punctuation and grammar mistakes - a careful proof read / edit would really help here. Examples include:
"seemed to be cut off much to soon"
" swept across his lips It was short"
" But enen thrn it was just a rream"
"breastis's inflated as big as there seemingly"

Please do PM me if you've got any questions

Return to “Andaris”