Thinking Outside the Bottle

Because boxes are overrated.

A section for players to give reviews and feedback on other users' and their writing style. This can be in the form of praise or constructive criticism.
Patrick
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Trouble
Renown: +200
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:30 pm

So. Branching out to the other parts of the forum after curiosity, I discover somebody *cough Freya cough* wrote her perspective on Patrick as a character. Needless to say I was baffled and enlightened to see such a wonderful outlook, and humbled by the mere fact somebody went to such extent! So with my natural curiosity sated and my awareness that this section of the forum exists, I've proudly allowed myself to post a thread for others to provide their own feedback and insights.
(More like agonizingly criticize my terrible faults!)

Anyways feel free to post any sort of commentary and the like here, I'd love to learn where my strong suits and weak suits are in terms of writing. I'm sure there are many, many things anybody can point out that I've either done terribly or miserably elaborated on! (I'm a fan of constructive criticism)
Seasonal Plans - Workshop - Rambles - Vlogs

"If I had one more day to wish, if I had one more day; to be better than I could have ever been."

OOC Note: As of Ashan 717 Patrick has been cursed with Sesser, therefore once a season he's at risk of turning into a Sessfiend. Should the occassion actually come to occur, PC's are warned to consider the extreme risk of injury and even their life; before proceeding to participate in the event. Looking forward to the potential plots and threads to come!
Patrick
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Trouble
Renown: +200
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Thu May 31, 2018 9:37 am

Are these still a thing? Figured I'd give this a bump since I've had plenty of time to make mistakes and stuff. So anybody who feels inclined to, can remark on any of my PC's here! They are as followed:

Seasonal Plans - Workshop - Rambles - Vlogs

"If I had one more day to wish, if I had one more day; to be better than I could have ever been."

OOC Note: As of Ashan 717 Patrick has been cursed with Sesser, therefore once a season he's at risk of turning into a Sessfiend. Should the occassion actually come to occur, PC's are warned to consider the extreme risk of injury and even their life; before proceeding to participate in the event. Looking forward to the potential plots and threads to come!

Return to “Player Feedback”