Mature (Courthouse) Wald's Execution

Stronghold of education and learning, this fortress is in one of the coldest areas of Idalos and home to many knowledge seekers in a variety of disciplines. However, unknown to most, below the city are those who suffer for the sake of science. While all are welcome, not everyone will be treated as they expect

Moderator: Splinter

Wald Lowca
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Hunter
Renown: +75
Character Sheet
Wealth Tier: Tier 2

(Courthouse) Wald's Execution

Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:23 pm

30th of Cylus 719

The cell was cramped and dark. The torch that lite the small cell went out a while back. None of the guards came by since Sybil left. Wald had just sat in the corner. Meditating and trying to keep calm. He knew he needed to be in his right mind. If he were to act out again. He would be heavily sedated with a mixture of unknown herbs. That night he wasn't able to sleep. As the fear kept him from doing so. The trail went by. The time would come soon on this trail was his court date.

A couple guards were coming down the hall. The made their way to Wald's cell. They opened the door behind him, and grabbed the wrist shackle. "Come with us. You get to have a meal before your hearing." Wald stood up and followed the two guards. The one that came with Sybil last trail wasn't here. Walking down the hall between the cells. Many of the prisoners started to jeer at Wald. Some of them asked for the young student, from the other day. Wald kept calm, no matter how bad he wanted to bark at them.

They made it to another room, It had a table and three chairs. Food was spread upon the table. Almost entirely vegetables. "Get to eating. We don't have all day." Wald began to eat the food provided. His starving state made him scarf down the meal. Drinking three glasses of water. The Guards stopped him from having another. "You had enough, we can't afford to feed a dead man that much." Wald knew the possibility of that. But Sybil would help him get free. He was sure of it.

He was then carted off to the courthouse. He was stuck in the back of a wagon cage. This was to ensure no escape. Wald sat there sulking as people whispered about him. About his crime, the crime he had nothing to do with. A few throw stones at him. Screaming about how he was a no good bandit. How he deserves to be hung. How he shouldn't even get a court hearing. Wald made sure not to lash out, even as the rocks pelted his back.

Luckily Viden didn't let random people into the courthouse. Though he was still in the cage, for the safety of the court. It was pushed into the room where the defense would be. He was left there early, as they were waiting on the counsel of both sides. The only person in the room with Wald was the bailiff, to ensure he didn't try anything.
word count: 449
Sybil Malach
Approved Character
Profession: Academy Student
Renown: +25
Character Sheet
Secrets
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Re: (Courthouse) Wald's Execution

Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:40 pm

Bureaucracy.

This was Sybil'd enemy of the trial. The student had spend breaks after breaks arguing with barristers and counselors, for the right to attend the trial in an official sense. The standing argument was that as one of the few survivors of the caravan itself, that Sybil would be the one that would be able to identify those that took part in the ordeal. And while it held partial weight, most of the officials ruled out the student's testimony. The injury, and the trek home would've altered the student's witnessing of events to the point in which a testimony, at best, would be problematic. As trauma of that extent, physical and mental, would impair the student from properly being able to recall a singular, specific face from the crowd. The admission of being unconscious for the most part of it, and resulting implications of Sybil's approach also made it immensely uncomfortable for anyone to advise the student on legal matters regarding this. And without a proper leverage and understanding of Videnese law on a bureaucratic, theoretical, and practical sense, there simply wasn't a case to be made. The testimony would've assuredly been thrown out, as it was seemingly based entirely on feelings, and not enough proof on the matter of Wald's innocence. He was a foreigner, and had been living on the outskirts of Viden, where known criminals had been exiled to. It wasn't looking too good for him.

The only positive thing that was assured, was that Sybil would be allowed to attend near the entrance, and be given a moment to speak with Wald. This was the Directorate showing mercy in its own regard, but namely to get the student to stop attempting to hassle the barristers with altering methods of semi-failing appeals to varying aspects of arguments. It could very well easily be seen that it was a favor granted out of annoyance, rather than anything truly filled with compassion for the state of either the accused, or the one attempting to defend him.

"Doesn't make all too much sense, does it?" A woman, bearing the sigil of the Rangers upon her lapel says, glancing to the side of her, towards Sybil, "Glad you reached out when you did. I was about to be put on assignment. But really, you shouldn't have written a letter to my superior's superior." A chuckle escapes her lips, as she pushes back a swathe of greying black hair, revealing the creases of age upon her face, "I've been in these kinds of situations before. I know how to handle them a bit better than that. You caused a bit of panic, you know. For good reason, but that panic doesn't bode well for me actually getting here."

Finally, the crowd began to jeer at the sight of Wald. He was being accused of such horrific crimes, that it could be understood why the somber Videnese people where being whipped up into a frenzy. The man was being accused for selling out not only friends and family, but the deaths of them. What had happened with the caravan was a tragedy for the Academy, and Viden as a whole. And for one man to be accused of being the sole reason on why that group of raiders were notified of the caravan's movements? It was sickening. Normally austere members of society broke composure, and sneered at Wald, as he was brought in. The overwhelming disgust permeated the air.

Sybil could only glance aside to the Ranger. She was the one that had sewed the gash in Wald's back during the only time in which he could be defended over. The student gives a lopsided smile. Forced. "Let's just hope that your testimony will be enough." Comes the student's voice, with a soft sigh, returning to the cage that Wald was being hauled in on, rapidly approaching the student.
word count: 673
Wald Lowca
Approved Character
Character Sheet

Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:14 pm

Wald simply smiled to Sybil as he was carted off. The smile seemed to be a mask on him. He seemed to be in the same state, as he was in the cell. Just more cognitive. There was a spot Sybil could look through and hear the proceedings nearby. Due to his pestering he was allowed in the building just not the room itself.

Wald watched as the Prosecutor came in, he was tall and slender. Wearing nice furs of the upper class. He had several papers with him. The bailiff walked to Wald and asked. "Do you have someone to represent you?" Wald looked around and sighed. He had no such luck, as he wasn't one to make friends with that class. "Very well." The Bailiff walked to the podium in the front of the room. "All rise for the Judge Madeleine Calric." Wald and the Prosecutor stood up, as a woman in Videnese fashion stepped up on the podium.

The woman hit the gavel on the podium. "At ease." The prosecutor sat in their chair. Wald remained standing, as sitting on the bottom of the cage was degrading. The woman looked to Wald. "Do you have anyone to defend you, or will you have to defend yourself?" The woman said this pointing the gavel at Wald.

Wald spoke in his calm voice. "No, High Lawgiver. I do not have the funds for counsel." Wald bowed his head being polite.

The woman hit the gavel again. "Very well. Court is now in session." Pointing to the thin man. "Please state your name. And the crime the man is being accused of." The woman said this in an official manner.

The man shifted his papers and spook up. "Yes, I am Sir Garret. I am representing the State in this case. We are charging this man with terrorism, mass murder, and grand theft." These were by far the most serious crime, someone could be charged with.

The woman pointed to Wald. "And the defense. Name and stance on your accusations." The woman said this with the same official manner.

Wald spoke softly again with politeness, as much as he could. "My name is Wald. I am not guilty of the crimes I am accused of." Wald finished his introduction. The woman wrote something down.
word count: 385
Sybil Malach
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Secrets

Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:55 pm

The notary was silent, from across the room. Scrawling on a piece of parchment, it seems that this man was serving as an impromptu transcriptionist. The only thing that truly could've cued the room of his presence would have been the sounds of his scratching pen against the page. His spectacles gleam in the half-light from the lanterns, revealing a pair of dim, mottled brown eyes that stare blankly ahead. His withering stature hinting to a lifetime of servitude to the court. His hands shake, but his cursive is brutally flawless, as though his wits far exceeded his age, using it much to his advantage. He doesn't even need to look down onto the parchment itself. His eyes bore no judgement, but it was something of a quandary. It wasn't his place to even judge, but even in the face of a man implicated of the crimes Wald had been accused of, he remains unchanging. While the Judge had changed at the face at the sheer right of him, this man simply seems to regard Wald as another person. Another cog in the endless machination of the law. Just what horrors had this man seen in his years, that the informant of a caravan's slaughter brought forth no expression of disgust? The only change in expression that he gave, was a slow lean forward, light refracting off of the edge of his thick spectacles, getting a better look at Wald, as though committing the man's face to his eidetic memory.

The lone Ranger and Sybil raised from the entrance, as the Judge is announced, giving the due respect that is demanded. The student couldn't help but be intimidated by the sheer sight of the woman. Videnese fashion was something that the Rharne types scoffed at. But this Judge? Judge Madeleine Calric was perhaps the most deft when it came to inspiring distinct fear upon her form. Her furs were made of what could be assumed to be the fiercest predators the land had to offer. Hemmed so tightly, and secured so firmly against her frame, that it was a miracle that she could breathe. But the stature it afforded her, and her padded shoulders, was enough to inspire absolute control over the situation. Her weary eyes stare down at Wald, sharp as a wolf's tooth, piercing deeply within him. She had sentenced far grander men to death, exile, and worse. But something about this man inspired a hint of disgust upon her look. It was as though she had decreed, without words, that the man were to be valued little more than a lump of meat to be sent out to slaughter, "At ease." The slam of her gavel was something that punctuated her words like the snap of a noose, "Do you have anyone to defend you, or will you have to defend yourself?" Her voice carried though the courtroom with ease, like an avenging angel of the lost. It was something that was utterly terrifying to be on the targeting end of.

Sybil sat down, as Wald pressed forth his claim for innocent. Hands folding over lap, something was stirring within the student's mind. Nothing could rise to the surface. All the discipline in the world would have failed Sybil here. The threat of death to someone so close. The student couldn't accept that he was guilty. But what if he was? A glance is given, from the Ranger. Her brow quirks sky high, once she sees the student's reaction to being sat here. Everyone aside from Wald and Sybil had experience with this place to an excessive extent. A slow nod is given to the Ranger, as Sybil takes a deep breath, eyes closing...

"My name is Wald. I am not guilty of the crimes I am accused of."

His voice echoed off of the walls of the courtroom, even if he didn't intend for it to. This place was designed to force voices to carry. The notary simply writes down Wald's response, with a shaky flourish of the hand. The room goes silent, awaiting the Judge's next move. Sybil didn't even know what was coming next. This was entirely foreign. It was rare to even consider this part of Videnese living. The laws were easy enough to learn, but the actual procedure... Sybil could only face it with eyes closed, and listening to the booming voices. The bear head was retrieved. The witness was retrieved. Sybil was unable to conduct any sort of investigation. The student didn't even know where to start.
word count: 779
Wald Lowca
Approved Character
Character Sheet

Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:29 pm

The woman looked towards the prosecutor. The woman's voice sounded commanding as she spoke. "Please stand Sir Garret. Will you please present your evidence to the court." The woman stated this as she got ready to take notes.

The Slender man rose from his seat slowly. He walked to the center of the court in front of the judge. "Your Miss Calric." The man stated towards the judge. "I stand before you, today. With the accusations from the City of Viden, our fair home. Of this outlander's involvement in a great crime. I would like to first ask the defendant his full name, and where is he from." The man smiled a cold fake smile to the judge and Wald.

"So be it. Wald please state your full name, and place of birth for the court." The judge said calmly which allowed the prosecution's question to be answered.

Wald sighed for a moment. "My Name Is Wald Lowca, your High Lawgiver. I..." Wald was interrupted from continuing.

"I am sorry "whlsty"? Can you say that again, and spell it for the court." The judge stated scratching out something she wrote.

"Wald Lowca, W.. A... L... D... L... O... W... C... A... My family descends from the wild as do I. I was not born in a city like others." Wald answered the question calmly.

"Please state the Nation you were born in Sir." The thin man said after Wald finished. With a slight frustration.

"The Nation, my mother was in when giving birth, was The Empire." Wald Said answering the demands of the slender man.

The man paused for a moment. He looked over his notes, as if something was wrong. "Sir it says here. You are from Quacia. Are you lying to the court?" The man said thinking he found a discrepancy in Wald's story.

"I do not know, where that information came from. Can you enlighten me?" Wald asked the slender man.

clearing his throat. "It says in my report. That you stated to the Officials of the Citizen Registration Centre. That you were from that city. Not the Empire." The man clarified to Wald.

"My visit from the officials you speak of. This happened when I was in the clinic, and under watch. I was in a delusional state at that time." Wald Said to the slender man politely.

"No farther questions for the defendant your honor." The man said as he prepared for his next statement.
Last edited by Wald Lowca on Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 414
Sybil Malach
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Secrets

Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:09 pm

"Please state the Nation you were born in Sir." The slender man representing the court stated to Wald. This was something that was going to prove inconsequential. Sybil's lips knitted to the side, as the court began to slowly churn forth with bureaucracy. This was pointless to the student, and was starting to try Sybil's patience. The man needed to either be proved innocent, or proved guilty. All this was doing was delaying the inevitable. A slow glance to the side is given, towards the Ranger. This was something that was quite hard to suppress. Sybil wanted to see the newfound friend either proven a liar, or proven a genuine man of honor. This was where logic should prevail over all, after all. If nothing that the student could bring forward would be genuine enough evidence for his innocence, then it would be clear that he was guilty. There is no betweens when it comes to these sorts of matters. Either there is evidence to the man's deceit, or there simply isn't anything that proves him guilty. Either way, there is a very stalwart case that is being needed to be made here. No-one would half arse something like this, especially with so many lost lives on the line when it came to justice.

"The Nation, my mother was in when giving birth, was The Empire." A slow nod of the head is proffered from Sybil. This was the truth. Or at least the truth that was presented in public. Wald seemed genuine enough when he told his story from where he was born, but Sybil was starting to question things. There were no contradicting statements from the man's prior interactions. Wald's behavior when he's hiding something becomes erratic, rather than calm, like he is now. There would have to be something else at play, if he was lying about this.

"Sir it says here. You are from Quacia. Are you lying to the court?" Sybil couldn't help but pause at that comment. Quacia? The two had never really talked about Quacia, let alone that being a place in which Wald even visited. The name itself was on the back of the student's mind so far, that it was almost hard to remember where it was on a map. And it was unlikely still that the student would be successful in identifying it. A slow tilt of the head is given. Neither one seemed to be lying. And Videnese records don't lie. So where is the truth? Sybil casts an appraising glance between Wald, and between the slender representative of State. Videnese records were notoriously accurate. It would be highly unlikely that there would be anything particularly anomalous within the records itself. The man seemed devoid of any tics that the student could grasp onto for a baseline of a lie, either. As it's presented, it seems that the man is telling the truth of what's on the paper. Turning the gaze over towards Wald, and there was something similar. The two seemed to provide two pieces of evidence that immediately contradicted one another, but the presence of deception was... Almost entirely absent.

"I do not know, where that information came from. Can you enlighten me?" Wald rolls his shoulders. It's a slight action, that Sybil barely even sees. But the student had spent time with him. Had gotten to know him. That wasn't a normal behavior. The way that it was timed with his words, it didn't make any sense. The man was a pragmatist at heart, and the fact that action managed to slip his mind by, despite seemingly not doing it for comfort was something that perplexed Sybil. The Ranger was busy watching, remaining silent. As serene and restrained as ever. Something nagged at the back of Sybil's skull.

"It says in my report. That you stated to the Officials of the Citizen Registration Centre. That you were from that city. Not the Empire." The slender man retorted. Sybil had to pause in complete thought, and consideration of the implications of what's happening. The student was beginning to break out into a sweat, only the slender thread of restraint keeping the student from interrupting the court hearings. This wasn't right. The Videnese authorities wouldn't trust the word of a delusional patient. They would wait until he was sane, wouldn't they? Objectivity was key, to how this city operates, not the pity that an interviewer feels when doing their job.

"My visit from the officials you speak of. This happened when I was in the clinic, and under watch. I was in a delusional state at that time." Another subtle roll of the shoulders. This time, it was halfway through his speech. Sybil's hands tighten against the edge of the table. There was something strange going on. Something utterly wrong. The student was trying hard to not wear it on the sleeves, but why would these things be said the way they are? Why is Wald acting so strange? Maybe it was the drugs they gave him. Maybe it was...

Time moved on, as Sybil was stuck in a loop of thought. The court hearing proceeded.
word count: 887
Wald Lowca
Approved Character
Character Sheet

Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:34 pm

The prosecutor looked over to the judge. "I would like to call a witness Miss. The guard that was on duty, at the time of Wald's disappearance." The man pointed towards the door where the Judge exited. A man walked through, and to a seat next to the judge.

The judge looked over to the man who had sat down. "Can you please state your name and occupation for the court." The woman said this in a calm, but demanding voice.

"Yes, I am Cladmor Baker." A swallow came from the man, as if he was nervous. "I am a guard of Viden." The man looked familiar to Wald. But why?

The slender man walked up to the witness. "Before the incident you saw a man, leave their camp at night correct." The man asked the witness.

"Yes sir, I did." The man said nervously, as if he was not comfortable in court.

"And can you point out the man in the room you saw?" The slender man asked.

The guard pointed towards Wald. "I saw him leave his camp, with weapons and gear." The slender man smiled triumphantly.

"Can you describe the weapon he brought?" asking the person again.

"Yes, He had a bow, along with something metal with chains. That was obscured in the dark." The man replied.

"No farther questions for the witness." The persecution went to his desk for a moment.

"Would the defense like to ask a question to the witness?" The woman asked to Wald.

Wald responded. "Yes, what was I doing before I left the camp." Wald realized who this man was.

The man replied quickly "You were practicing your bow on a tree." This was the man who told him about the man eater.

With a smile Wald asked. "And you went up to me did you not? What did you tell me when you walked up." Wald may have stolen a witness from the slender man in the furs.

"Yes i did. I told you not to be near the forest. Due to a report of a man eater. You looked at me, and just smiled about it." The man said as he continued the part of the story the other man didn't ask about.

"No farther questions your high lawgiver." Wald said this with a smile. His case was coming together nicely.
word count: 394
Sybil Malach
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Secrets

Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:05 pm

Sybil simply pinched the bridge of the nose in thought. There had to be a reason for that discrepancy. It seemed to be one of the most forward parts of the case, that wasn't built on conjecture. Thus far, there is an eye witness claiming that Wald had brought something metal with him, as well as a bow. But that in on itself wouldn't be something that would convict him. That, in conjunction of the discrepancy with the records, seemed to be the main driving force behind the man's issues. Slow blink of the eyes were cast Wald's way, as he began to handle himself in such a way. The question, paired with a smile was something that didn't make much sense. Things were being rapidly stacked up against him. While he had some defense, which was warranted, there was something that... Just wasn't clicking. Why would Wald lie about that? The thought swirled within Sybil's head, confused for a long moment. Some of the deliberation is even lost, trying to stew over what Wald was attempting to do. Or even, what he was attempting to do, if that statement was false, that he was out of sorts during the interview. That would've ended poorly for everyone involved. There was no benefit to it.

Sybil simply glances up towards Wald, trying to make sense of all this. As though somewhere on his face, he might have the answers that evaded Sybil's grasp. There wasn't anything distinctly available that could allow the student to grasp further at the man's motives without asking it. And at this point, Sybil was uncertain if anyone in the courtroom even noticed. Glancing between him, the judge, and everyone else, there was a notable sense that there was something of a grumbling, in regards to the words the man was saying. Something about it wasn't sitting well with the audience of witnesses and those relevant to the case. Many wouldn't be able to put it together what they were thinking, but Sybil was close enough to having a distinct grasp on the sensation that was being felt.

For some reason, in this side of the courtroom, something just wasn't sitting right about it at all. Glancing from Wald, over a nearby lantern's fire, Sybil was looking for answers, where there would be none. Why was the student's mind getting so caught up in this? Why was everything not making sense? Sybil had entered here absolutely sure of Wald's innocence, but that one statement alone was something that tipped the student off that there was something deeply, fundamentally wrong about this. He might still not be guilty, but that does not fully explain the fact that what he said went against the student's instincts. On some perceptual level, what Wald had said regarding his paperwork was lingering in the forefront of the student's skull. Focusing on the flame, for a moment, Sybil tries to cleanse the mind, for better focus, trying to listen to the court's ongoing trial.
word count: 528
Wald Lowca
Approved Character
Character Sheet

Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:54 pm

The judge sent the Witness away. Clearing the podium for whoever came next. Before asking the slender man. "Is there anything else for your case?" The woman said with an emotionless voice.

The slender man seemed a bit disheveled by this. That was one of his key witnesses. If Wald could prove that he could. No. Someone that looks like that could not take a bear down. "I have here." He pulls out a document with the ranger's seal on it. "A classified document that only a select few have seen." The man placed it in front of the judge. "It said that the rangers were sent out against the man eater. If this man wished to take credit for our fair cities pride. Then he would know what kind of animal it was. On top of that, the cause of death. Given within the report." The judge read over the report for a moment.

The judge looked to Wald. She simply nodded to him. Wald began his answer. "The Vel'ky Bear probable around 2 arcs old. The specimen was small for its kind and malnourished. Which is why it would attack people. The cause of death was Two arrows into the eye sockets, and a chop into the back of the neck to finish the animal. There was also a wound upon the back leg, where a bear trap clamped into it." Wald recounted the story in short hand for the court.

As Wald said this the Slender man, seemed to lose a bit of his cool. He didn't like the fact an outlander was out smarting him. The judge nodded at Wald. "You nearly quoted the report. So it would seem you my have been hunting during the events." The woman wrote something down in her notes. She then looked up and asked slender man again. "Do you have anything else for your case?"

The man looked to Sybil. The man pinched the bridge of his nose. He looked to the judge and spoke. "I call the student he held hostage to the stand."
word count: 349
Sybil Malach
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Secrets

Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:44 pm

"The Vel'ky Bear probable around 2 arcs old. The specimen was small for its kind and malnourished. Which is why it would attack people. The cause of death was Two arrows into the eye sockets, and a chop into the back of the neck to finish the animal. There was also a wound upon the back leg, where a bear trap clamped into it." Wald had said to the slender accuser.

This time, Sybil simply watched Wald, intently. Eyes upon him, glancing across his expression, and more importantly, his shoulders. Something was clearly off about the man's testimony. Not the one he just gave, but the one that came before it, the one that hanged in Sybil's mind like rotting meat, in an attempt to lure crows. It was clear to Sybil that everything had to be examined, with Wald's speech. If he had came forward with something dishonest before, he just may do it again. And the string of issues lining together were proving to be interesting, in the more terrifying of implications. What reason would Wald have to lie about the place of his birth, but not the very thing he's being accused of? Sybil squinted forth, as though trying to find the answer in Wald's expression from across the courtroom. This was lining up to be something that's testing the very foundation of Sybil's trust in Wald. It simply didn't make sense, however. Was this, and the lie he told to the authorities connected? This web of uncertainty made something within Sybil's stomach slowly turn. Something was wrong here. Deeply, and fundamentally.

"I call the student he held hostage to the stand." The slender accuser called out to the attending crowd.

Sybil couldn't help but be taken aback by this. The man's statement was nearly frantic, something that was a case of a last ditch effort. The student watched, as the man stared out into the crowd. It was dead silent, as the group slowly murmured, as though confused by what he had meant. Sybil was a part of the academy. There were no reports of missing students in missing memory, let alone ones that came back from being kidnapped. That sort of thing would be plastered all over the city's gossip. Someone just doesn't go missing in a city like this, where people are forced to face one another day in and day out, constantly. Sybil was lost in thought, trying to get an understanding of where this man was coming from. Leaning forward, Sybil even seemed to trace eyes over the way he pinched the bridge of his nose. It was a gesture of annoyance. Something that shouldn't be present in a court of law like this. One should be performing to the best of their abilities, if one is to represent the state of Viden itself, without having that sort of self control would tear down the Directorate as an institution, reputation-wise for quite some time. Taking a deep breath, Sybil reveled in the silence. It was serene, it allowed the clarity of thought.

A cough resounds, shattering the silence, "Sybil Malach."

It didn't register, at first. The only thing the student could do, was pull back on the chair, leaning back, and folding hands beneath the cloak that covered the student's torso. Waiting for this supposed kidnapped figure. A slow turn of the head is given towards the accuser. A cant of the head is given. The crowd stares at Sybil for a long time, as the student simply remains silent. Glancing between the Judge, and the accuser, the student's confusion is palpable. As is the Ranger that sat next to Sybil. The student's eyes glance around for a moment, before settling back onto the slender man representing the state of Viden in this case. Sybil's lips part, as though trying to produce sound, but nothing comes out. The student's brow furrows, "... Beg pardon? What do I have to do with this case? It was made clear that I would have little to do with it."
word count: 702

Return to “Viden”