Daia's Advancement Tracker

Here you can find all sorts of global events that everyone can participate in.

Moderator: Staff

Aegis
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Staff

Miscellaneous

Daia's Advancement Tracker

Due to Daia having been resurrected, she's no longer at the full strength like the other Immortals that are alive. Because of this, she only has her Favored mark, the 9 Favored abilities, and the first tier of her curse mark. However, Daia can grow due to In Character efforts. This can be done through helping Daia advance her goals, spreading her worship, and other such tasks. As such, we've created this tracker.

Any PC who is helping to spread the devotion of Daia, her ideals, beliefs, or domains, who is actively helping to advance her goals and plans, or otherwise assisting the immortal can submit their thread links here. These threads should be completed and reviewed before being submitted here. As these plots, plans, and devotion increase for Daia, the Staff will review what was submitted, in total, and conduct a quest or event. This quest/event will, if possible, include the PCs that were directly participating in Daia's growth. If successful, then Daia will unlock a new feature. Later quests/events cannot be conducted until the first one is successful or fails.

Things that must be Unlocked (in Order)
1. Daia's Adored Mark (Unlocks a maximum of 3 abilities based upon the success)
2. Daia's Despised Curse Mark
3. Remaining Adored Abilities
4. Daia's Exalted Mark (Unlocks a maximum of 3 abilities based upon the success)
5. Daia's Condemned Curse Mark
6. Remaining Exalted Abilities
7. Daia's Champion Mark (Unlocks a maximum of 1 ability)
8. 2nd Champion Ability
9a. The ability to create Mortalborn
9b. Advancement for each Custom Champion Ability desired by PCs.

Template for Links Submissions

Code: Select all

Thread: (Name and Link)
Summary of the Thread:
Criteria you feel this meets: (Spreading of devotion? Advancing her goals? Spreading her domains? Be specific)

word count: 305
Vega
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Hat-Wearer
Renown: 1739
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Re: Daia's Advancement Tracker

Thread: The Mummer's Ball
Summary of the Thread: A ball in Rharne. Lotso Immortals. I mean. Honestly - it's a LONG thread.

But the specifics are:
Criteria you feel this meets:
1. Spreading Devotion:
- Vega got everyone to dance better (using the fiddle)

- She in this post and for her next couple of posts specifically focused on the Immortal Daia . Everyone in the Ball heard her as she said things like:
"If you wanted to get Daia's attention, I'd say it should have been a dance. That's what she's the Immortal of, after all. Dancin'. An' I reckon that, after the Interval, that's what you want to do. Get people dancin', in groups, an' being companions, in their tailored outfits an' lets prosper in that. She's the Immortal of Dance,"

- She then tried to get people to dance, in Daia's name.

- She refused to let the Lions of Daia there give up hope

- She gave Ti'atha her locket, to prove that her mother (Daia) was alive.
word count: 175

Vega's skin has a reflective metallic sheen with a red glow. Her eyes still swirl biqaj colours, but one colour is always bright red which glows like fire. She has a bright red glow in her chest, situated directly under the mark of a heart (Daia mark) in the middle of a glowing silver dragon on her chest (Xiur). She's unnaturally warm to the touch
Doran
Peer Reviewer
Peer Reviewer
Profession: Alchemist
Renown: 1162
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Thread: The Mummer's Ball
Summary of the Thread: A ball in Rharne. Daia was reunited with her daughter and one of her lions, and Syroa "died", among other things.
Criteria you feel this meets: Spreading devotion - and maybe advancing Daia's goals and advancing her domains.

When Vega and Varlum told people to dance, Doran asked Richard (who turned out to be Xiur later on) to dance with him, in order to give Ti'atha who wanted to be reunited with mother Daia hope. At the end of the thread, he received Daia's mark.
word count: 96

Mutations

N/A

Blessings

N/A

Worn Items

Ring of Reversal
Ring of Immunity
Gennadiya Lyosha Doctor
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Physician
Renown: 838
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Thread: Mummer’s Ball
Summary of the Thread: A Event meant to summon Daia but summoned a lot more.
Criteria you feel this meets: Gennadiya loves to dance and danced as much as she could. She also asked people to dance happily joined in when asked. She also dressed in very nice clothing and made her npc father do the same. Showing that they were prospering. She helped where she could in confrontation mostly by getting people to safety so the even did turn into a slaughter. She was also blessed with Daia’s mark.
word count: 95
Doran
Peer Reviewer
Peer Reviewer
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Thread: Sentiment
Summary of the Thread: Doran thinks about the coming war, donates 30 WP, thinks about Daia and uses the "Sentiment" ability.
Criteria you feel this meets: Advancing Daia's goals and domains (especially Prosperity)
word count: 36

Mutations

N/A

Blessings

N/A

Worn Items

Ring of Reversal
Ring of Immunity
Pig Boy
City Moderator
City Moderator
Profession: Rharne City Moderator
Renown: 666
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

RP Medals

Staff

Events

Hello Daian Devotees!

These threads and such should be plenty enough for some movement, I just need to get in gear when it comes to developing the things that need it.

But I did want to announce a new objective following up from the Mummer's Ball: Unlocking the Lion Familiars of Daia.

This is a special task that Vega and Hart were given as a reward for their actions and participation in that plot.

There are 24 lions that need to be found across Idalos in order to unlock the Lion Familiars, and they tend to exist in loosely connected prides of 3 or slightly more in each location. If you want to get involved in the finding of these lions, please contact me/Vega/Hart about it, and we can see where your pc might fit in!
word count: 139
Avatar provided by the wonderful Pegasus
Vega
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Thread: (Name and Link) Second, Shelter & Even Educated Fleas Do It
Summary of the Thread: In an unrelated thread where Mavis and Reggie appear, Vega was given the following consequence.
Mavis confides in Vega sometime during the camping that she and Reggie have had trouble getting pregnant. Yet Mavis' mother has gotten after her to have children soon, so she can have grandbabies to dote after. It really seems to upset Mavis that she can't have babies, although she declares it's not for lack of trying. Enjoy.

In "Second, Shelter" Mavis confides in Vega. Vega talks to her and Reggie and finds out much more of the gory details than she ever wanted to. She makes them wait ten trials, explaining that they have to be really really sure, since either one of them could be the pregnant one.

Then, "Even Educated Fleas" is set ten days later. Vega uses the Daia-granted ability and, when they thank her she says
quote from the thread wrote: "Now, you pair listen to me an' listen to me good," she said firmly. "That there ability is granted to me by Lady Daia. So don't you be thankin' me for anythin' other than usin' her gift. It was her what gave it to me, an' without her none of this would be happenin'. So give thanks to her. Dance in her name, an' thank her in your prayers. " They nodded, both of them.

"I'm gonna go an' rest a bit, this has worn me out," Vega said. She felt a little tired, but in truth she felt more psychologically worn than anything - like she needed to be by herself and just allow her head to calm and her heart to still. "Make sure that you keep restin', Mavin, an' let your healer know. Alright?" Reggie stood and looked at Vega with a serious gaze. "I know what you say, Vega, and we'll thank Daia in our prayers every trial for the rest of our lives. But thank you, too. Thank you for being willing to help us, we appreciate it enormously."
Criteria you feel this meets: Spreading of devotion, performing "miracles" in Daia's name. Getting people dancing in her name.
word count: 373

Vega's skin has a reflective metallic sheen with a red glow. Her eyes still swirl biqaj colours, but one colour is always bright red which glows like fire. She has a bright red glow in her chest, situated directly under the mark of a heart (Daia mark) in the middle of a glowing silver dragon on her chest (Xiur). She's unnaturally warm to the touch
Vega
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Thread: (Name and Link) You Could Never Know What It's Like
Summary of the Thread: Vega is reminiscing about Storm's Edge, thinking about Daia - and she prays. Daia turns up, they have a chat, and it's lovely. Then, Madame Leona (in her lion form) sticks around, as Vega's going to help her with the task of finding her daughter.

Criteria you feel this meets: Spreading of devotion, serving Daia specifically.
word count: 74

Doran
Peer Reviewer
Peer Reviewer
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Thread: Orange Sand and Rainbow Shells
Summary of the Thread: Doran thanks Daia for the companionship he has found in Hopetoun and decides to give Hopetoun something back by making pots and plates that are always warm for the settlers. (A consequence that I dealt with in this thread was given to me in the review.)
Criteria you feel this meets: Advancing Daia's goals and domains (especially the Companionship domain).
word count: 71

Mutations

N/A

Blessings

N/A

Worn Items

Ring of Reversal
Ring of Immunity
Pig Boy
City Moderator
City Moderator
Profession: Rharne City Moderator
Renown: 666
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

RP Medals

Staff

Events

Congrats players. Thanks to your PCs' efforts and Daia's involvement in several key plots, she has acquired her adored abilities to bestow on her followers: viewtopic.php?f=469&t=13364&p=181332#p181332
word count: 35
Avatar provided by the wonderful Pegasus
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Global Event Tracking”