Patrick's Letters

Need to send a letter to a friend? Family member? Lover? Here you can post in character letters to other PCs that are not in your area. Take a look inside for more information and to see how long travel time is for letters.
Patrick
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Trouble
Renown: +200
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:01 am

Off Topic
All letters and mail for Patrick should be written or posted here.

Code: Select all

[style=width: 690px; border: 1px solid #54535b; margin: auto;][center][img]http://standingtrials.com/gallery/image.php?album_id=61&image_id=8996[/img][/center][style2=margin-top: -6px; padding: 2px 30px 25px 30px; background-color: #b19d79; color: #000000; font-size: 20px;][googlefont=Julee][align=justify]Insert your text here.[/align][/googlefont][/style2][/style]
Last edited by Patrick on Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:33 am, edited 5 times in total.
Seasonal Plans - Workshop - Rambles - Vlogs

"If I had one more day to wish, if I had one more day; to be better than I could have ever been."

OOC Note: As of Ashan 717 Patrick has been cursed with Sesser, therefore once a season he's at risk of turning into a Sessfiend. Should the occassion actually come to occur, PC's are warned to consider the extreme risk of injury and even their life; before proceeding to participate in the event. Looking forward to the potential plots and threads to come!
Patrick
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:21 am

Delivered earlier in the day of Zi'da 70th

To: Mr. Patrick Barnell

It has come to my attention that you've recently completed a job posted on the town's board, and managed to acquire a couple of treasures some would consider interesting. I'm curious as to what you have found but more importantly, would like for you to meet with me in person; think of this as an invitation to my home here within Ne'haer. Come stop on by and have a chat, I'm sure you'll like the welcome I'll arrange for you and your friend.

Think of this as a potential business arrangement on my behalf, I think if you and I work together than we can accomplish great things.

C
Last edited by Patrick on Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:22 am, edited 3 times in total.

"If I had one more day to wish, if I had one more day; to be better than I could have ever been."

OOC Note: As of Ashan 717 Patrick has been cursed with Sesser, therefore once a season he's at risk of turning into a Sessfiend. Should the occassion actually come to occur, PC's are warned to consider the extreme risk of injury and even their life; before proceeding to participate in the event. Looking forward to the potential plots and threads to come!
Patrick
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:15 am

Ymiden 2nd 717

Rei,

I don't know if you'll ever get this letter or not, don't even know if we'll ever see or cross paths again. Were circumstances different I probably would've wanted that, but here lately with what's gone on its best you were gone. I hope you're doing okay, changing somebodies life the same way you managed to change mine. I left a lot unsaid before we parted, and now after much time spent thinking I realize that I was the biggest dumb ass at the time, came to the conclusion that I over reacted.

Listen. I'm not sure if my words will ever reach you, but if they could then I want you to remain safe. Avoid Rharne for a while, or at least keep a great deal of distance between you and me. I'm a danger now, something that I can't really explain. Regardless of what you may think of this warning, I just hope you know that you're still important to me. Least... differently now that things have changed, just stay safe and no matter what happens; make sure you avoid any and all chances of seeing me in person.

And also could you tell Wendell, that is if you manage to see him again, that I'm okay I'll be alright eventually. I just got some serious heavy shit to handle before things lighten up.

Signing off,
Patrick
Last edited by Patrick on Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Patrick
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:23 pm

Ymiden 62 717

Rei,

I was surprised to receive word from you, to know that you're somewhere safe and far eases my mind. Though my current predicament isn't my health, I can assure you I'll send word should that become a predicament. Right now things are just complicated, basically I've become my own worst nightmare ignore that bit there, I'm more or less involved in something beyond my control love. Every time I close my eyes its like it's right there, a monster constantly waiting for me to just drop my guard.

Speaking of which I've heard no word from the Knights on Kar, when I asked them they mentioned the investigation went dark. I need to know Rei where I can find that black book, its important if I want to make sure he'll never get it.
Rest assured I trust where you left it but I must know, so that when the time comes where I absolutely need it; I can be the first to discover it before he does. Don't you worry about me though, I can manage on my own now that I'm back.

You keep working hard at that life you've earned, maybe one day when things calm down, we can see one another once more I'll see about keeping in touch with you more often aye?

Take care of yourself,
Patrick
Last edited by Patrick on Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Patrick
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:18 am

Ymiden 57 717

To Whom This Note Reaches,

You should be aware of a shipment being found within the Dust Quarter late after noon tomorrow, as my sources tell me there has been a general mix up with the rosters. T'is a shipment of medical supplies meant for the Earth Quarter, however it will fall within the wrong hands; leaving it up to one of your clerics or priests to address the issue. Be wary as there will be watchful eyes.

~A 'Concerned' Citizen of Rharne
Last edited by Patrick on Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Patrick
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:30 pm

Ymiden 61st 717

Theo and Zana,

You both weren't kidding when you mentioned Robyn could treat a man well, I'll have to pay her a visit more often to make sure I return the favor. Speaking of favors I have a proposition I'd like to make, something I think the both of you could essentially benefit from. Meet with me at Tio's House for tea around noon tomorrow, we can have ourselves a private discussion and talk matters of business.

I look forward to seeing you both there, for the sake of business and maybe pleasure. But mainly business, we have much to discuss.

-Patrick
Last edited by Patrick on Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Patrick
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:51 am

To Patrick Barnell
Arrives on 23rd of Saun

It's been a while Patrick I've heard contact from you, last I heard you were in Etzos but then you vanished like it was nothing! Listen. I don't know what exactly has been going on with you, but you ought to know that ever since we discovered Orimar; a lot of weird things have happened there. I would've rather avoided relaying this to you, but I think you and I both know who's responsible for this after all. After what happened in Cylus I thought things would calm down after that, but honestly I don't even know what to expect now that it's past us.

Rumors from a contact in Millstone says that Yurrova's investigating the valley, though I'm not sure what they're going to find there. The real interesting mystery is that the valley itself is 'haunted', or so my friend's message implies when I look over the context. I don't know if what we did wound up releasing something bad or... Well you know as well as I do what lurked in that chasm kid. I don't know how I'd feel if I learned what we discovered down there turns out haunting the world, certainly seemed like we were the only ones to get out what with that exit strategy of yours.

Look kid I know you probably got a lot on your plate right now, knowing you and your talent for getting into trouble, but I think you'd be doing us both a favor if you came by Ne'haer again sometime. At least write back to me would you, tell me what's going on in your life so I can rest a little easier! Seriously it's not easy trying to keep track these Trials, I got the feeling a lot is about to change in the seasons to come.

Your 'Old' Friend,
Garland Crowley

Response Sent Saun 24, Due to arrive Vhalar 117

Crowley,

Holy shit! You old son of a bitch, didn't expect your letter to arrive when I received it. Honestly it was a bit overwhelming when I actually sat down and read it. You mentioned the valley's haunted now but never specified what's going on there? More weird shit I suppose. I've been wrapped up in personal things, you would've believe where in Idalos I've actually wound up to handle them either. Scalvoris! Of all the places I'm way the hell over in the farthest part of the world, tucked away on a little island that's not managed to try and kill me yet...

Not saying that there's been moments but, you know, trouble and how it tends to be my 'talent' as you say. I don't know when things will be wrapped up but the moment I do, I'll be sure to plan a route your way as soon as possible. There's a lot I have to talk about with you when I get there, until then just hold down the fort for me alright? With the time span between now and when this letter reaches you, I'll no doubt be on the road somewhere once again. Hopefully headed to your place, but we'll have to see considering what's kept me pinned down here.

It's a lot to explain trust me, there were some things I never really thought to tell you before... things you definitely need to know once they're taken care of. So just hang in there alright? I know you can handle anything after Orimar, so just bear with me until I get there in time. Before you know it we'll both be on the trail for another treasure soon.

With regards,
Patrick

Return to “Letters From Afar”