Elyna's Letters

Immortals have mercy on me...

Need to send a letter to a friend? Family member? Lover? Here you can post in character letters to other PCs that are not in your area. Take a look inside for more information and to see how long travel time is for letters.

Moderator: Staff

Elyna
Approved Character
Race: Naerikk
Profession: Official Troublemaker
Renown: 231
Character Sheet
Partner
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Elyna's Letters

A Letter to Tristan
55th Vhalar

Deer Tristan,

I hope that this litter finds you in good health. My Mother will be holding a ball at our house in Andaris on the 60th of Vhalar. If I am honest I am filled with dead and cant think of a worse punishment. However I would be honored to invit you. Your attendance and Fayfs would make torture bearable.

Love,

Elyna
word count: 69
Elyna
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Partner
Letters

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Elyna's Letters

111th vhalar: a letter appears on the parchment Elyna presented to Malcolm

Deer Malcolm,

I should bee collecting my geer and preparing to fly to you. I won't bee able to join the journey into the mountains this time. Elsie has been taken poorly. it's just a cold but she has a cough and she won't sleep or settle and eats little. I'm worried for her and fear what might happin if I leave her behind. Bee safe. Georg grey will bring skyriders. He is a good captain and good man.

I hope your not to cold in the snow.

Elyna
word count: 105
Elyna
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Partner
Letters

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Elyna's Letters

111th vhalar
Mal
I am ashamed to admitt that I did not know this was the day of your birth. All I can send you from so far is all my love and Elises. Along with a promise that you will be warmly receeved when you return home. I regret that there were so many wasted nights between us and look forward to the future and easier arcs ahead.
Elsie fell asleep. I fink that she misses your voice most of all. She always settles easier for you. When she is sleeping at least she isn’t coughing and we can both get some rest. I admit that I feel tired though as though the strength is draining from my bones.
Aeon was given his wings by the king. He stole a Volareon in the battle for Andaris, the creature died. I would have been angry with him, but he tried to fight the beast alone. A stupid act but I probably would have done the same. I don’t know sometimes where stupid ends and brave begins. I think the loss of a hand and eye are hard on a young man. I will try to meet with him once he returns to the city. I offered him a place in my team; maybe time and guidance will undo flaws and reveal tru character and strength.
We both know that even if I joined you tonight, it would not be spent in your arms. Tempting as it would be I hear there are rules about sharing a tent or a bed with your commanding officer.
E
word count: 267
Elyna
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Partner
Letters

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Elyna's Letters

117th vhalar
Malcolm

I hope my letter finds you well today. I am sorry I have been unable to writ on other evenings. I have missed speaking to you. I imagine yore voice as it lifts from the page and fell that you are close. Elsie is better and her usual self. She likes to sleep and I think she takes that from you. Her cold past on to me but I am now better too.

We are staying at your house in the city. As I have been unwell I thought it would be better to keep friends and family close. I canot stay with my Mother any longer because she is lik a flapping hen. If I stay another night in the Burhan house I will be arrested for murder. Though I always fink it is an act of imortils that Pavoo has survived so long.

How is the journey? I hope to still join you and find rebels. Did Gorge arrive? Are you warm, is there snow?

All my love,
E
word count: 174
Faith Augustin Champion
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Fanatical Philanthropist
Renown: 2270
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Elyna's Letters

21st Cylus, 717
Lady Elyna,

I am sorry that I missed you when we returned to Andaris. There is so much that I wanted to tell you and I wanted, very much, to see Elsie again, of course. As you know, Padraig and I returned home after the concussion and I rested at home in Andaris but I continued to get headaches and Padraig was fussing about me working so he took the two of us to Rharne for a rest and vacation.

So many things happened there which I can not begin to explain and we ended up staying there until now. But we have returned to Andaris only for a few trials ~ Padraig has been employed at the University which has opened up in a place called Scalvoris ~ we are going to undertake some exploration and Padraig is going to do his Diploma in Physics. It's the right thing for us, for me especially.

I don't know when, or even if, we will be back. I will, however, keep in touch. I can be reached at the Order of the Adunih on Scalvoris.

With all my very best wishes,

Faith
word count: 194
Life, Death and the In-Between .
Faith Augustin Champion
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Fanatical Philanthropist
Renown: 2270
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Elyna's Letters

91st Ashan, 717
Lady Elyna, Lord Krome and Elsie.

I hope that you are all well. I wrote to you in Cylus, but I don't know if you received it. In case you didn't, I'm living on Scalvoris now, you would love it here! It's so very different to Rynmere ~ there's a volcano and strange sand, lots of unusual flora and fauna. I am loving it here, although I miss Rynmere very much and I miss my friends there.

I'm writing again to let you know that Padraig and I are getting married on the 122nd Vhalar and we would love it if you could all come. We understand, of course, that you are very busy and might not be able to, but would be delighted if you could.

The other reason for this letter is to tell you that I have found out that I was born in Rynmere. How strange is that? I was taken to Athart when I was only a few trials old, but my birth name is Nardovino. I am sorry to ask you for help, and I don't want you to put yourselves out at all, but if you see or hear of anyone by that name, I would very much appreciate you letting me know.

I have so many things to tell you ~ I hope that you are all well.

With all best regards

Faith
word count: 239
Life, Death and the In-Between .
Hunter Gawyne
Approved Character
Race: Ithecal
Profession: Architect, Noble
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Templates

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Elyna's Letters

Written and mailed on the 1st of Ashan, arc 706
Elyna

I have missed you ever since we first met, and was wondering what you were up to these trials. How is the skyrider training coming along? I have been thinking about you often, about our kiss. Have you thought about it, or have you simply put me aside like a blunt weapon you no longer want to use? I was thinking, if you haven't forgotten me,
that I could visit the capital sometime in the following season, once the blizzards here stop. I feel like I can't go on longer without seeing you, without talking to you. Please write back, would you like me to come? Would you like to see me? And would you consider coming to Gawyne, maybe, some day? You know, even with all of the snow, it is still quite beautiful here, I could show you around, if you wanted to. Until we meet next, my Lady Elyna.

Hunter K. Gawyne
word count: 167
ImageImage

Hunter Gawyne
Approved Character
Race: Ithecal
Profession: Architect, Noble
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Templates

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Elyna's Letters

Written and sent on the 17th of Ymiden, arc 706
Dear Elyna

I apologise I couldn't write sooner, my father has had me working with him and helping him out with his duties, and I have been all over Gawyne. I have only yesterday returned to Fort Gawyne, and I had to write something as fast as possible. I don't know how long I will stay home, and I was hoping to tell you this in person, but I guess I will have to do it by pigeon.

I know it may seem tough now, the training, but I assure you, someday you will make a great skyrider, I know it, you will be better than any of them, just keep going. I believe in you. And all I can hope for at this moment is to see you again, and to tell you this in person. You have captured my heart and mind, and I cannot go a trial without having you in my thoughts. I have talked with my father, and although he seems reluctant, he will allow me to travel to Andaris in Vhalar. But until then, I will write to you each time I get the opportunity. Don't forget me.

Yours,
Hunter K. Gawyne
word count: 210
ImageImage

Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Letters From Afar”