Kisaik's Mailbox

Need to send a letter to a friend? Family member? Lover? Here you can post in character letters to other PCs that are not in your area. Take a look inside for more information and to see how long travel time is for letters.

Moderator: Staff

Kisaik
Approved Character
Race: Tunawa
Profession: Protagonist
Renown: +340
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Letters
Storybook
Wealth Tier: Tier 7
Medal count: 1

Miscellaneous

Kisaik's Mailbox

Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:07 pm

Code: Select all

[style=width: 500px; margin: auto; border: 3px #000000; background-image: url(http://standingtrials.com/gallery/image.php?album_id=100&image_id=5221); background-position: 50% 50%; background-attachment: fixed; padding: 10px; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; color: #000000; font-size: 14px;][googlefont=Caveat][font size=140]Arc 721, 20th of Cylus

To: 
From: Mädärä Kisaik Ciuruọrun sọ Kufuata Karo Kashe Däuä, Tìfmi Härumtä sọ anou Faewun Samuwar, ọbavi sọ tẹlẹ, igbaradi sọ anou tabi ọludïbọ.

Dear ,

Sincerely,
me.[/font][/googlefont][/style]
Last edited by Kisaik on Sun May 30, 2021 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 94
Darius Baer
Wiki Worker
Wiki Worker
Race: Human
Profession: Woodworker / Sailor
Renown: +600
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5
Medal count: 27

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Re: Kisaik's Mailbox

Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:16 am

Arc 721, 20th of Cylus

To: Mädärä Kisaik Ciuruọrun sọ Kufuata Karo Kashe Däuä, Tìfmi Härumtä sọ anou Faewun Samuwar, ọbavi sọ tẹlẹ, igbaradi sọ anou tabi ọludïbọ.
From: Darius Baer, Baron of House von Smooglenuff and founder of Hopetoun.

Well met, Sir Chip!

Forgive me if I have made an error in repeating your fine name, but it was crossed out in the letter I received, and so I had to be very careful when it came to transcribing it!

I was grateful to receive your missive this trial, and even more so to learn of your eagerness to help with the growth of Hopetoun. We would be very grateful to have you grow macadamia trees and apple trees. We have discovered that the volcanic soil of Faldrass is very fertile, and suitable for agriculture.

There is a farmer named Kirt Ston who is growing potatoes not far outside Hopetoun - you've probably seen the ploughed fields - and I'm sure he'd be interested in sharing his knowledge of the land around Hopetoun. Please tell him I sent you, and you may show him this letter if you feel the need.

Good luck with your orchard! I would be very interested in enjoying a tour once it has been established.

Yours gratefully,
Darius Baer.
Last edited by Darius Baer on Mon May 03, 2021 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total. word count: 231
Vega
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Dweeb
Renown: +1000 +
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Medal count: 32

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:09 pm

20th Ashan, 721
A letter was delivered by a young biqaj woman who would introduce herself as Sian and say that she was Vega's cousin. She delivered the letter but offered to read it to Sir Chip if needs be because Vega's writing isn't very good.

20th Ashan, 721

Dear Sir Chip

I were talking to Wren about this idea I have for billding an arch and entrance for Hopetoun. With a map and a freeze which shows the story of Hopetoun.

When we were talking about it, I wondered if you were able to grow trees like you grew morning saveyour? If you are, I reckon a yellow dragon tree would be grate. They burn and burn for ages and don't burn away. So they'd be really useful for torches and fires.

If you can grow one, it might be worth suggesting it to Darius. They're big trees, but a small orchard of them wood be helpful.

Hope you're well.

Best.

Vega
word count: 189
Darius Baer
Wiki Worker
Wiki Worker
Race: Human
Profession: Woodworker / Sailor
Renown: +600
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5
Medal count: 27

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Mon May 03, 2021 12:10 pm

Arc 721, 43rd of Ashan

To: Sir Chip.
From: Darius Baer, Baron of House von Smooglenuff and founder of Hopetoun.

Good trial to you, Sir Chip!

I'm very glad to hear from you. Although you and I have both been too busy of late to write, I hopenyou don't think that this means you have not well thought of. Kirt Ston, one of our most prominent farmers and a man I understand you know, speaks very highly of you and your efforts. He is known for getting a little over-excited when it comes to talking about working the land, but he tells me that if there were a dozen Sir Chips working the the outside Hopetoun, we could feed all of Idalos!

Vega also speaks very highly of you, and she has told me of this grand fence you speak of, though she too is someone I don't see nearly enough of.

Beyond those two singing your praises, your produce speaks for itself. More than once, I have had the privilege to enjoy one of your apples. They are delicious - a welcome change from the Faldrass potato, and a much more attractive prospect on a dinner plate!

I cannot imagine you overstaying your welcome. Hopetoun is fortunate to have you!

As for your invitation, I would be honoured to enjoy a tour of your accomplishments next cycle. I can only imagine how much more growth will have occurred under your watch by then!

Yours gratefully,
Darius Baer.
word count: 258
Vega
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Dweeb
Renown: +1000 +
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Medal count: 32

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Sun May 30, 2021 9:41 pm

Dated & Delivered: 60th Ashan 721

Addressed to:
Sir Chip
Dear Sir Chip,

On behalf of Baron Darius Baer, it is my pleasure to invite you to a feast at Hopetoun. At dusk on the 1st Ymiden, we will be hosting a feast to give thanks for all that has been achieved in our community. It is our aim to give thanks to Saoire, to Xiur, to every one of you who has brought us hope, and to look to the future.

We look forward to seeing you.

Vega Creede,
Hopetoun.
word count: 101

Return to “Letters From Afar”