Sybil Malach's Inbox

Need to send a letter to a friend? Family member? Lover? Here you can post in character letters to other PCs that are not in your area. Take a look inside for more information and to see how long travel time is for letters.

Moderators: Squirrel, Staff

Sybil Malach
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Ignoble Thanatologist
Renown: +300
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Secrets
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5
Medal count: 6

Contribution

Milestones

Sybil Malach's Inbox

Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:11 am

Greetings, future penpal.

Letters regarding the character Sybil Malach go here. They will be responded to as best as can be offered. Please PM this account to notify me of any letters, as a means to expedite any responses.

A template has been provided, if you are struggling with a means of boxcoding anything that you wish to send. I only ask that mail be formatted in a way that is legible; no pastel pinks on white backgrounds, I beg of you.

Code: Select all

[style=width: 580px; border: 1px solid #e8c9ac; padding:20px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/ikJfuPl.jpg); box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #ab824e;][style2=width: 550px; border: 1px solid #ab824e; padding: 15px; margin: auto; box-shadow: 0px 0px 4px 2px #ab824e; background-color: #e8c9ac; color:#4f1b03; text-align: justify]
[/style2][/style]
word count: 140
"No mass graves."

-Vri 720, scolding Sybil for disposing of necromancers.

NPCs: Karlsson, Margaret
Woe
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Torturer
Renown: +350
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Secrets
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 6
Medal count: 5

Milestones

RP Medals

Re: Sybil Malach's Inbox

Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:25 pm

Arriving sometime at the end of the cycle or after, a letter arrives addressed to Sybil Malach. It appears to bear the mark of many ports, before having arrived at Viden. As if the person sending it wasn't sure exactly where to send it to. (Which they didn't)

55th of Zi'Da 719

Addressing Sybil Malach:

Hello, this is Wolstan Rand, I believe we met briefly at Ne'haer in the Golden Flask, if you remember. I apologize if this letter meanders before it finds its way to you. It's been ten days since our meeting, and it's come to my attention that a dear friend of mine suffers from a terrible malady. As you seemed a scholarly sort, with great insight into human behavior, I thought perhaps I could tap your mind for potential answers to this problem. Besides my troubles, this perhaps this could prove a learning experience for us both.

Apologies for the vagaries. I suspect that I and my correspondence are being watched, and don't wish to disclose the details until such time as we can meet in person. If this letter finds itself astray, it wouldn't be the first time one failed to arrive at it's intended recipient. Failing this letter's arrival, I will leave Treth and make for Lochgrass Gardens sometime in Cylus.

Sincerely,

W
word count: 229

Return to “Letters From Afar”