Sybil Malach's Inbox

Need to send a letter to a friend? Family member? Lover? Here you can post in character letters to other PCs that are not in your area. Take a look inside for more information and to see how long travel time is for letters.
Sybil Malach
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Ignoble Thanatologist
Renown: +295
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Secrets
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5
Medal count: 3

Contribution

Sybil Malach's Inbox

Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:11 am

Greetings, future penpal.

Letters regarding the character Sybil Malach go here. They will be responded to as best as can be offered. Please PM this account to notify me of any letters, as a means to expedite any responses.

A template has been provided, if you are struggling with a means of boxcoding anything that you wish to send. I only ask that mail be formatted in a way that is legible; no pastel pinks on white backgrounds, I beg of you.

Code: Select all

[style=width: 580px; border: 1px solid #e8c9ac; padding:20px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/ikJfuPl.jpg); box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #ab824e;][style2=width: 550px; border: 1px solid #ab824e; padding: 15px; margin: auto; box-shadow: 0px 0px 4px 2px #ab824e; background-color: #e8c9ac; color:#4f1b03; text-align: justify]
[/style2][/style]
word count: 140
"The machinations of apathy benefit only those that have power upon you. Yet, are not all gods and men made equal beneath the weight of steel? What then to the flames that tempered that iron into steel? To make what was impure, pure again, it must be sent through a crucible of flame. Cooked until all that is left is the purity of a blameless soul. Iron that weeps is not steel. Iron that has been tortured, burned, scorched, becomes steel through redemption alone."
-Sybil Malach, justifying the burning of a necromancer.

NPCs: Karlsson, Margaret

11/2019 Writing goal: ‭‭‭‭‭6,903‬/75,000

Return to “Letters From Afar”