Ari'sora's Letters

Need to send a letter to a friend? Family member? Lover? Here you can post in character letters to other PCs that are not in your area. Take a look inside for more information and to see how long travel time is for letters.

Moderator: Staff

Rei'sari
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Renown: 451
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 8

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Ari'sora's Letters

Go here.
word count: 2
Rei'sari was formerly Ari'sora, but after getting a fresh start in life and a new appearance from Vega, she changed her name to Rei'sari.
Faith Augustin Champion
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Fanatical Philanthropist
Renown: 2250
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Re: Ari'sora's Letters

Dear Ari'sora,

I can not express to you how much your letter delighted me. Thank you so much for the kindness and thoughtfulness you have shown by thinking to send it.

Your story truly touched me, and I am so sorry that your experiences were what they were. However, that you have found a home in Beacon is such good news, I can not easily tell you. The aim of that place was to be, just as it is called, a Beacon of Hope for those who are in dire need. I hope that you've found everyone there friendly and helpful. Luna's Dream is a place very dear to my heart, also. When I set it up, I named it after a very good friend of mine, who my husband rescued from slavery.

It seems impossible to recover, sometimes, I know. Impossible to be able to catch up with all that was taken away and denied to you. It is not impossible, I promise you. I was branded at birth from the schools in Athart, where I was trained until sold. At eighteen, when given my freedom, I was so overwhelmed. But I was lucky, blessed beyond measure, because I had people around me who cared. So do you. Rynata, Kura, Ella, these are all good people on Scalvoris.

Thank you, Ari'sora, for the kindness of your letter. I am so glad that Beacon has been, and continues to be, a place of safety and hope for you and your sister. It is exactly what I wanted. If ever you can, pass on kindness to a stranger and then you will have made a difference. That's all we ever ask for those we've been fortunate enough to help.

If you have need of anything, don't hesitate to let me know.

With best regards,

Faith Augustin
word count: 312
This PC is dead. See this thread for details.
Faith Augustin Champion
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Dear Ari'sora,

It was lovely to hear from you again, I remember your first letter with great fondness and I am so pleased that Beacon continues to thrive, that your work at Luna's Orphanage is growing and, more than I can express, I am grateful that you took the time to write to me.

I'm not sure how much of what has happened has reached Scalvoris, so let me sum up - there was a necromancer, she had created the plague which killed so many in Rynmere, and many other things which she had done in the hopes of winning the war. Thankfully, I was able to cure the plague and, after a lot of planning (and some mountain-climbing!) we faced her and her troops. She has been defeated and, thankfully, no longer poses a threat. The experience you have sounds very much like the child was a thrall, yes. I know Hart and I'm glad he was there to help with the situation - I hope the bite was not too severe? What I would urge you to do, should you ever see such again, is to raise blue murder and get a guard involved. Necromancy is magic, and a magic most foul.

Ari'sora, I want you to know that your letter gives me hope. Hope that there are good people in the world, who do good things. I am so pleased you wrote to me. The work you do in Luna's Orphanage makes such a difference to people - it really does. If you are ever in need of anything, then please contact Kura - she is a member of the Council - anyone in Cally's will be able to find her. I will speak to her and pass on your name.

In your first letter to me, Ari'sora, you told me that books had kept you sane and safe during the torment of your slavery. I, too, had that experience. I have always loved learning and now, I find myself loving to teach. As such, I would urge you to consider taking a Letter or Certificate at the University on Scalvoris in the topic which most interests you. I understand that you are saving your money for a house, and so please accept those classes as a gift from me if you wish it. No one can ever take your knowledge or learning away from you - it is freedom, in the greatest sense.

I hope to hear from you again and, next time I am in Scalvoris, I will try to let you know so that maybe we can meet.

With very best regards,

Faith Augustin
word count: 443
Faith Augustin Champion
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Dear Ari'sora,

Thank you for letting me know how you are - I am aware of the situation on Faldrass and the impact it is having on Scalvoris as a whole. I've been part of the relief effort and helped where I can. In terms of the offer of a job, I want to be clear that you shouldn't worry at this point. As and when you wish to consider it, then speak to me and we'll discuss. Until then, the offer of having that discussion remains open. We can not know what the future holds and, as such, we can simply maintain as much flexibility as is possible.

I hope you are safe and well.

With very best regards,

Faith Augustin
word count: 125
Anonymous Mail
Race: Immortal
Renown: 0

Staff

Cylus 18, Arc 722

A letter arrives, looking very much like all the others on the outside. Within? Well, that's a different matter entirely...

Rei'sari / Ari'sora,

We know who you are. We know who you were. You are sticking your nose into matters that don’t concern you, you're being a voice of change and we are warning you now. Stop. By your hand, and the hands of others, Scalvoris is becoming something it has never been and was never intended to be. It’s unnatural and against everything in the old writings.

This abomination cannot continue. Do not disregard this letter or the intent behind it or you - and those you hold most dear - will pay the price.

We are watching. We are everywhere. We will act, without hesitation. Do not cross us.

OOC Information

Alright, let's get the show on the road. Your rank and profile in Scalvoris has attracted someone's attention. You are not required to participate but that doesn't change that your pc did get a letter so keep that in mind.

Here's some additional information for you!
  • Here is the link to a special tracker for pcs that wish to react/investigate/etc: Plot Tracker!
  • Council Members : All member of the council (pc and npc) received the letters.
  • The letter arrived in whatever manner/way your pc gets their normal mail. If you have questions about this, please let a Scalv mod know.

word count: 246
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Letters From Afar”