Arlo's Letters

Need to send a letter to a friend? Family member? Lover? Here you can post in character letters to other PCs that are not in your area. Take a look inside for more information and to see how long travel time is for letters.

Moderator: Staff

Arlo Creede
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Cassion's Champion
Renown: 820
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Arlo's Letters

Letters for Arlo should be dropped here.
word count: 7
Aegis
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Staff

Miscellaneous

Arlo's Letters

Saun 30th, 718

Dear Arlo Creede,

I am writing to you today to inform you, alongside other esteemed alumni, of a new system we have established in the University. The University has received a good deal of positive attention due to some many recent discoveries and inventions. As such, we will be performing increased outreach throughout Idalos, and are doing so by first contacting alumni, staff abroad, and other associates of the University.

Through this contact, we are seeking more students such as yourself to as Associate Researchers, either here upon Scalvoris, or abroad. With these additional researchers we hope to assist our alumni abroad in spreading their research. We intend to do this through sending this information to established academics in other countries and city-states, via our researchers and associate professors. We hope that by educating those beyond Scalvoris, that we can better help the world to reach a state of increased enlightenment and technological advancement. Additionally, we hope that such outreach will help in our recruitment of new researchers and professors from abroad.

This has all been made possible by a few extremely helpful donations from people on the island, who were inspired by the work that you, and others, have done to improve life upon the island. So if you're interested in assisting in research, we will select a researcher abroad in a Subject of your choosing, and fund your journey to them. Upon arrival, you would assist them in documenting their research, followed up with making their research known to the academic elite and wealthy. Upon completion, you would return to Scalvoris or be assigned to another city, per your preference. Please let us know if you are interested.

Cordially,

Kristoff Munyon
Chancellor of Viden Academy
Scalvoris Campus
 ! Message from: Aegis
If Arlo is willing to assist in this, shoot me a PM and we will work out the details.

word count: 315
Faith Augustin Champion
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Fanatical Philanthropist
Renown: 2250
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Re: Arlo's Letters

Via echo scroll.

1st Ymiden, 719

Dear Arlo,

I hope that this letter finds you well - and enjoying many wonderful adventures. I am afraid that I am writing to warn you of a potential - although I think unlikely - danger, and to ask you to help me.

To cut a (very) long story short - my home and family have been attacked by a Necromancer by the name of Ellasin. She is the head of an organisation of necromancers, known as the Coven, and she sent a group of over a hundred undead to attack my home.

Therefore, I find myself in need of some help. If you find yourself able to, I wonder if you would consider hiring me some mercenaries? I am looking for a sizeable army, and I will be able to pay up to this amount. Hopefully my word for that payment will be good enough, but if not then please let me know and I'll send money via the echo box.

Anti magic potential, and warriors - those with the ability to fly etc, would all be very welcome. I look forward to your reply.

Best

Faith.

ooc: So - she's happy to throw Tier 10 with 371 (about to be a bit more soon as I do the claim) WPs at this.
Also - correspondence / replies here please and thanks!
word count: 223
This PC is dead. See this thread for details.
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Letters From Afar”