• PM To Join • [The Prime Sanitarium] Another kid in the wall (Graded)

Finn gets transferred to a new class and a new teacher

40th of Ashan 717

This area is unmoderated. Please click on "Forum Rules" at the top of this page or go to the "Unmoderated Areas" forum to see the rules for playing here.

Moderator: Basilisk Snek

Neronin
Race: Human
Profession: Mage
Renown: 210
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

[The Prime Sanitarium] Another kid in the wall

Neronin thought he was finished giving tours for the day, but one of the Museum drones that passed as guards knocked on the door to the Curator's offices. When Neronin answered the man blathered on about some man who needed a tour.

"I am finished giving tours for the day." Neronin said shortly, about to close the door in the guard's face. He never had many qualms about his reputation with coworkers. Tabard certainly didn't care about his standing with the guards.

The guard stepped a foot inside the door and stopped Neronin from closing it on him. "Please Curator Nero, the man's a nice fellow." He said. Neronin wondered what about his made the man think this would be a compelling argument. He raised his eyebrows and was about to release a scathingly cold retort when he saw something that made him stop mid-breath. Maws was here, in the museum. And what is more, he had a child with him. Neronin felt his face shift into a confused sneer before he could reign in his surprise.

He waved the guard off and nodded. "Yes, yes... I'll deal with it, then." Neronin sighed and added as the guard left. "Wipe your face, fool. You have fish all over your chin." He scowled after the man. He wasn't one for elitism and the trappings of respect that came with this hovel of pious self-aggrandizement. He did, however, disdain incompetence. By all the Immortals, have some dignity at least.

"Hello, I am Curator Nero, assistant to the Head Curator here at the museum." Neronin said, his face almost breaking into a smile, albeit a false one. He let his eyes flicker from Maws to the child at his side. At a glance the boy seemed to not fit into the museum. A street urchin maybe. Who was this little creature to Maws? "What are you doing here...today?" Neronin attempted to make the question seem like an inquiry into their interests within the museum rather than a question to Kovic about his intentions.

As Neronin glanced around them he wondered if Tabard was still in the museum. For some reason he felt uneasy about these two sides of his identity actually meeting. His placement so close to the tower and the leadership that flanked the museum was an attractive attribute for the A'Angyryl, but having both elements in the same place today felt like it might make the balance... unbalanced.

The other patrons of the museum were winding their way through the exhibits or else gossiping in quiet voices in the main hall. It was an annoying trend in the elite and privileged of Etzos. They would gather in twos and threes in the museum and catch up on the latest dirt on their peers within the black marbled hall. Neronin had the pleasure of occasionally kicking said lurkers out as the museum closed. But more often than not Tabard encouraged it so as to better pick up socialite blackmail. Neronin neither cared for their information nor for their conversation. Now most of them had exited to go on to their dinner parties or else to some exclusive eatery. With Maws here, a concrete reminder of Al'Angyryl, Neronin realized his disdain for the elites of Etzos might actually inhibit his information gathering for the secret group. He resolved silently to pay more attention to such dribble in the future.

He waited for the man to speak and listened carefully. Neronin gestured that they should walk and talk, leading the trio into the first of the exhibits on the ground floor, a series of utterly boring landscapes of the surrounding countryside. The paintings either depicted victorious marches, or else prosperous agriculture. Never, in the entire museum, was Etzos depicted as weak or defeated.
Made by Kovic
word count: 643
Yrmellyn Cole
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Attuned to the Art
Renown: 106
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 8

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Re: [The Prime Sanitarium] Another kid in the wall

Thread Rewards

ALL
As the thread request said “abandoned thread” and I’m unsure if all PCs are alive or not I’ll give you all a collective cheer for a fun and intelligent thread, well written and very entertaining. I see it as completed “classroom thread”, if they had just went to the museum in a sequel instead. A pity that I didn’t get to read about the guided tour in the museum, but the thread is still a completed story. I’ll give all of you 15 points whether your PCs are still around or not. If Nero and Paplo (Limbo?) wants any knowledges please submit your requests in the review queue.

FINNEGAN

Overview

“I wasn’t lounging,” Finn muttered, “I was hanging out…” I love this sentence. Finnegan never disappoints.

Loot, Renown, Injuries

+5 renown for being a complete joker in class

Knowledge

Acting: Vehemently Denying All Accusations
Persuasion: Coming Up With Excuses For Everything
Discipline: Paying Attention In Class
Drawing: Drawing A Turd
Acting: Introducing Yourself With Abundant Theatrics
Discipline: Obeying The Teacher
Running: Running During A Game Of Tag.
Persuasion: Attemptig To Bribe The Museum Cashier
Paplo Ynush: Teacher.
Etzos (Location): The Museum

PAPLO

Overview

This must have been the worst teacher ever ^^

Loot, Renown, Injuries

Knowledge

NERONIN

Overview

And this ... the most creepy museum employee ever ^^

Loot, Renown, Injuries

Knowledge

Now that your review is complete,
please remember to go back to your review post here and drop this image in !

Please use the image code below to stamp your request ! The code in the tabset in the beginning of the review thread doesn't seem to work properly.

Code: Select all

[align=center][img]/gallery/image/15360/medium[/img][/align]
word count: 286
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Western: Etzos”