• Out of Character • Cast of Characters - Hot Cycle, 721

Sign-up sheet for the new season!! Come one, come all!

This area is unmoderated. Please click on "Forum Rules" at the top of this page or go to the "Unmoderated Areas" forum to see the rules for playing here.

Moderator: Basilisk Snek

Maltruism
General Staff
Race: Prophet
Profession: "Mastermind"
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Cast of Characters - Hot Cycle, 721

Seasonal Character Registry - Hot Cycle 721
Hello. Welcome to, or welcome back to, Etzos!

It is the start of a new season, I would greatly appreciate all players intending to reside in Etzos, for however long a term, to register their presence here. It makes it much easier for everyone to know who is available as potential thread partners. The real world has been especially distracting for us all, so I hope my slow roll around to updating such topics will be forgiven.

Usually, there is at least one PC who only just put up their entry on the last Roster, and will now have to redo it. But it seems that, this cycle, there is only MYSELF having the honor of being where the fault lies with regard to the out-of-date cycle. :oops:

You all will surely have noticed that I have seemingly deleted your entries for last cycle. But fear not! Those who registered in past Cycles, should know by now that those entries can still be found in Past Chapters, where last cycle we slipped somewhat in quantity, but not in quality within my beloved player base. By the way, if you are blocked from accessing that link, let me know and I will find what you were looking for.

We dropped to 7 players last season in Etzos, The original record of 23 PCs still belongs to the Rebirth cycle of 717. Perhaps the change from the sheer carnage and madness that dominated the 719 Hot Cycle, and the striking down of that most hated of the immortals, into this last cycle of secretive manipulations and the city beginning to fall under the sway of a different hated Immortal inspired a few to run while the getting was good....Cowards! Come back now that Sintra has been driven out!

If you are arriving for the first time here, please post your arrival at The Great Parhn Gate or The Forbidden Post, Depending on where you are choosing to start. Players starting out as citizens are not required to attend to this formality. It is their loss. ;)

This is perhaps becoming unnecessary lately as there are becoming so many ways of getting into town without being checked at the gate. And no one ever plays at the Forbidden Post. :cry:

Players doing memory threads are neither required to post at the gate, nor here, but I would advise them to check past calendar events (if available), to avoid getting caught in an old earthquake or something.

My one great failing in this regard is that I somehow lost the calendar event list for the Hot Cycle 719, So to any players looking to do a memory thread in Etzos at that time, understand that there was a block of Emea, so there was no magic, Lisirra attacked Etzos with insects and plague, wiping out 60% of the region's population, and bringing panic and fury throughout the area. If you do a memory thread for that time, It really ought to be against a backdrop of military and social crisis and death. The outlying towns of Darington and Fordwell were completely killed. No survivors. By now however, they are coming back.

Remember this is all Out-of-Character information, and is only to give players and mods a quick reference. Please provide the following:

Code: Select all

[b][u]PC Name:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age, Race & Gender:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Are you a citizen?:[/u][/b]
[b][u]City of Etzos, Forbidden Post, or an Outlying Town (State which):[/u][/b]
[b][u]Immortals you are devoted to:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Profession or Goals:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Types of threads you like:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Types you don't:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Mod Bombs: Yes, No, Ask First?[/u][/b]
[b][u]Additional Comments:[/u][/b]
May your stay be both eventful and profitable!
word count: 653
Jack
Race: Undead (Ghost)
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Re: Cast of Characters - Hot Cycle, 721

No longer applies. Please de-exist this post.
Last edited by Jack on Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:48 pm, edited 2 times in total. word count: 8
Rokas
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Muscle
Renown: 20
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 7

Milestones

Miscellaneous

PC Name: Rokas
Age, Race & Gender: late 30s, Human, Male
Are you a citizen?: Yes
City of Etzos, Forbidden Post, or an Outlying Town (State which): Mostly Etzos City
Immortals you are devoted to: Hahaha! Good one!
Profession or Goals: Thug (probably part of the Fence again soon). Though if you have a business and need some extra muscle 'n magic, feel free to try and recruit him.
Types of threads you like: Most of them. Something has to be happening/it had to be interesting though. Social threads have their place, but I'm generally not a fan of the "walk and talk and nothing else happens" type.
Types you don't: Romance (I highly doubt Rokas is the type, and I don't have a clue of how to write it), threads where nothing happens and aren't setup for a follow-up thread where lots of things happen. Also threads where I don't have anything to do.
Mod Bombs: Yes, No, Ask First? Ask plz.
Additional Comments: I am technically present, but you might have noticed I have a lot of threads from last season to wrap up. Likely a lot of time will be spent on those, and until those are done I might just focus on one collab at a time.
word count: 217
Rakvald
Approved Character
Race: Immortal
Profession: Degenerate Elite
Renown: 555
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Storybook
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Featured

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

PC Name: Rakvald
Age, Race & Gender: 30 something something male (Becomer mage. Prefers his ithecal totem)
Are you a citizen?: No
City of Etzos, Forbidden Post, or an Outlying Town (State which): City of Etzos. Possibly Outlying Town.
Immortals you are devoted to: Blarg
Profession or Goals: Super mage. Start a settlement of freaks in the wilds of what was Rhakros.
Types of threads you like: Action, slapstick, magic, and crazy shenanigans.
Types you don't: Romance.
Mod Bombs: Yes, No, Ask First? Oh yeah
Additional Comments: I wanna see about starting a settlement here.
word count: 95

Fleshbound Tome~
Arcane Apprentice
~
Commissions Welcome!
Natalia Gregorios
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Professional Nuisance Wrangler
Renown: 170
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Cast of Characters - Cold Cycle, 721

PC Name: Natalia Gregorios
Age, Race & Gender: 25 arcs, Mortalborn Daughter of Chamadarst
Are you a citizen?:Nope
City of Etzos, Forbidden Post, or an Outlying Town (State which): City of Etzos, I think.
Immortals you are devoted to: Uhhh...no.
Profession or Goals: Natalia's goal is to learn skills that will allow her to survive her increasingly precarious life. Oh, and learn what she can about being an MB.
Types of threads you like: Pretty much anything someone wants to write about?
Types you don't: Haven't run into a thread I didn't like yet....
Mod Bombs: Yes, No, Ask First? Ask first, please.
Additional Comments:
word count: 110
"A girl should be two things: who and what she wants."

Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Western: Etzos”