Holiday Event 717 - Sabine

Seated on the shores of Lake Lovalus, Rharne serves as the home of the Lighting Knights, the Thunder Priestesses, and the Merchant's guild. This beautiful trade city is filled with a happy and contented people who rarely need an excuse to party.

Moderators: Munchkin, Chronicle, Oracle

Nymph
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: 0
Office
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Holiday Event 717 - Sabine

Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:53 am

Holiday Event Notice
This post was provided to you because you are participating in the holiday event. In this post, you will receive your gift whether you reply to this thread or not. You are welcome to reply to the post to react to your gift if it is a new thread, and it is encouraged; however, skill points will not be awarded for this thread. There will only be one post from Saoire. As a gift, everyone that participated will receive the same knowledges as provided. You are receiving the following:

GIFT ITEMS
  • Two fine glass goblets. One of the goblets has been laced with truth serum. The truth serum coats the interior of one goblet while the other remains safe to drink from.
    • Truth Serum: A one time use serum that can get anyone (PC or NPC) to tell the truth for a whole break (hour).

Knowledges
    • Saoire: The Holiday Woman
    • Saoire: The Beauty of a Gift
    • Saoire: Wears Variable Holiday Crowns

This had become one of the events she looked forward to each year. It wasn't the smiles that she brought to little children as she pulled presents from her wreath. It wasn't the feelings of joy when random strangers bestowed thought out gifts to other random strangers. The snow and the fresh baked cookies were a highlight, but this particular event always made her giddy. This particular person always had a knack for acquiring special items from other people without asking and without paying for them. Thieves were a special sort, and Saoire loved to play little pranks on them each year to ensure that they shared a little bit of the wealth they gained at other people's expense.

Saoire had danced through the room, looking through this person's belongs just as she had done last year for a pretty gift to give to Sabine. Clothes were folded in the process and the room was tidied up. This particular person might even notice the faint sparkle of glitter dust on her belongings when she woke the following day. A pair of goblets had caught her seasoned eyes. One appeared to be tampered with. What the thief intended for these items, Saoire would never know.

In a flash outside of the gifter's home, Saoire opened a fracture and departed from Viden to Rharne. The she could easily blend in. Several of the women dressed themselves as what they believed she looked like. Some wore dresses trimmed in white fur. Slutty by all means, given that they were so short and left little to the imagination. She blended in with the Thunder Priestesses really well, her long white gown making her seem like a Novitiate despite her heavily decorated head. Spiced wine and cinnamon wafted about her as she passed the bar, making their drinks equally as festive as the season.

Saoire set the bag with the goblets on a table before Sabine, her target for this trip. Her brilliant, white smile shined as she leaned over the table to whisper, "Be careful. I wouldn't drink out of the one that sparkles with my gold dust on the base. I tagged it so you wouldn't be overcome with the effects."

It was a cryptic message. While Sabine dug into the bag for the goblets, Saoire slipped back into the crowd and disappeared among her doppleganger.
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be then me.

Return to “Rharne”