• Graded • [Nidhoffnir][Mature] Let us drink, Let us punch

Fridgar And Alistair meet for a nice time out doing Fridgar's favourite pastime

35th of Ymiden 717

This area is unmoderated. Please click on "Forum Rules" at the top of this page or go to the "Unmoderated Areas" forum to see the rules for playing here.

Moderators: Staff, Peer Reviewer, Wiki Worker

Alistair
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Wanderer
Renown: 1000
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

[Nidhoffnir][Mature] Let us drink, Let us punch

(Please kill me for how long it took me to reply to this thread. I'm just a total loser and can't keep track of my threads for shit. ;-;)

Covah seemed interested in everything the mage had said, though he stared confusedly as if he didn't understand it all. Likely because he didn't, though it took Alistair longer than expected to realize that in fact, the tall man did not speak Common. Doh. Few of them did.

Cooooovaaaah, he went off, repeating his name and gesturing to himself. Karem, he said precedingly, apparently understanding Alistair's mention of the Immortal. Names didn't change across languages, he supposed, and certainly not Immortal names. Covaaaahhh, he could only repeat in his head. That name was hardcore regardless of what tongue spoke it.

"Cooooooooovaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah," Alistair replied, grinning madly. "COOOOOOOVAAAAAAH," he said again, laughing outrageously at this point, his cheeks flushed. Finally, he gestured towards himself. "Alistair," the mage stated, nodding once. "Alistair of House Venora, Lord of the Northern Realms, Heir of the Great Dynasty of Beauty, Art and Love... He Who Shalt Not Betray, He Who Bears Nora's Legacy... yada yada," he went on, intentionally attempting to confuse the man who clearly did not speak Alistair's 'insidious foreign tongue'.

Shortly after, an incredible smell passed through his nose. It was Fridgar - his sweat, his breath, his presence. The man was just... impossible to miss.

"My loooove," he stated, turning to the larger Lotharro and kissing him on the cheek.

"This is Covah. He's nice. I don't know how I know that he's nice, but he is. I can tell from his expressions, his face. We need to befriend this creature," he stated, before glancing back at the other man.

"I some Haltunga speak," the mage said in a broken and clattered tongue. "This Fridgar," he pointed to his mate. "Nice meet you, Covah, Taranis. Drink much. Can't..." he paused, realizing he didn't know how to finish his sentence. "Um... maybe we should just give him a hug or something. That's a nice enough gesture, and doesn't involve knowing more Haltunga than I actually do," the mage frowned slightly, not long before his eyes caught Taranis' and he engaged in a staring competition that would compel bardic ballads throughout the ages.
word count: 391
Varthakh
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Jeger
Renown: 580
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 8

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

As Fridgar sat down beside his beloved, the noble ceased his screeching of the word 'Covah' and greeted him with a kiss. Fridgar smiled before snatching the human and pulling him atop his lap. Even as the fights raged around them, Fridgar found himself ever so thirsty for his lover. He needed Alistair, he needed him now. Soon after, he greeted the other Lothar with a 'what's up' as though his display of affection was normal. The other Lothar tried speaking to him in Haltunga... way too many words in a language he barely understood way too quickly. Fridgar paused and looked to the man with a dopey smile, failing to make eye contact. "I dunno what you're saying!" He chuckled, speaking common.

Alistair then went on to explain the person that sat opposite them, Fridgar paid little attention. Instead, he gripped hard at the smaller man's chest and planted his lips against the skin of Alistair's neck. Very slowly and passionately, he kissed and licked along the surface of his beloved supple flesh. Bursts of warm air would roll across Alistair's skin as Fridgar's breathing quickened with excitement. Alistair's attempt at speaking Haltunga was adorable, but still, he didn't register the words. There were only two things going through his head; fucking and fighting, and he'd already done plenty of fighting. Now all that was left was to get Alistair in the mood...

Almost aggressively, he gripped and squeezed at his mate's flesh and clothing. Then, his large paws drifted lower, over Alistair's well-shaped abdomen, lingering at the belt of his trousers before pressing at the rim and working his fingers into the tight confines of his lover's trousers... Only for the Kriger to burst through the doors in full plate zirconium. There were four of them, all wardens armed to the teeth. "OUT! ALL OF YOU, OUT NOW!" the largest of the four roared in haltunga, gripping one of the accumulated brawlers and quite literally throwing him outside.

The fighting froze, all eyes turning to the four pillars of unflinching metal. "NOOOW!!" The warden roared, slamming his gauntlet into the wall and shaking the whole establishment. Lotharen scrambled and scurried in dozens, rushing for the exit in a massive flood. Fridgar had no idea what the Warden had said, but thought it best to follow the other Lothar. What if there was a fire or something? Sloppily, the giant wrapped his arms around the human and lifted. Man handling his lover, the Lothar made a run for the door, pushing through as many Lothar as it took to save his mate.

Soon enough, he made it to the fresh air and stumbled. A full headache slamming him in the face as he made contact with the outside world. Stumbling or not, he pushed through and spilled into the streets with the other Lotharen, who were still fighting. Still holding his mate, Fridgar looked about the scene, searching for the other Lotharro they'd been sat with. Before he could find him, however, he saw the Kriger slamming people's heads together and breaking up fights. They shouted and bellowed in a language he didnt fully understand, but figured they weren't here to make friends.

"Ali, we gotta go!" Fridgar warned in a slur before holding on to his mate tighter and bolting in any given direction away from the scene.
word count: 576
Whenever one finds oneself inclined to bitterness, it is a sign of emotional failure.
-- Bertrand Russell
Pash Raj'oriq
Approved Character
Race: Biqaj
Profession: Tankbard
Renown: 315
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Thread Rewards
Fridgar

Overview

Everyone needs a bar brawl date. Clearly. It’s a thing. Nothing like some cultural education through a violent night out with your lover. Go you.

XP:
15 | These points cannot be used for magic.

Fame:
+4 (Victory in single combat)

Loot

N/A

Knowledge

N/A
Alistair

Overview

Everyone needs a bar brawl date. Clearly. It’s a thing. How kind of you to go along. At least it was a language lesson? Or … not.

XP:
15 | These points cannot be used for magic.

Fame:
+4 (Victory in single combat)

Loot

N/A

Knowledge

N/A
Covah

Overview

Hey, Covah, please send me a PM whenever you’ve submitted a review for this thread and I’m happy to post a review here for you, too!

Thank you. :)

N/A

Loot

N/A

Knowledge

N/A
Now that your review is complete,
don’t forget go back to your review post here and drop this image in!

Code: Select all

[center][img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=39&image_id=10124[/img][/center]
word count: 181
Rakahi | Rakahi Pidgin | Common | Xanthean

Because of his Competency in Empathy magic, Pash exudes an aura of calm emotion that is always "on." While it's not strong enough to overcome extreme emotions and it also loses strength the more people he's around, it's still up to you how that affects your character in whatever situation we're in. PM with questions!
[/googlefont]
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Western: Uthaldria”