OOC Info Desnind Renown / Impact Threads

For storing OOC things. Please note that information here may be inaccurate / out of date. Previous calendars may be used for referencing historical events, etc, but otherwise, proceed with caution!
Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Renown: 666
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Desnind Renown / Impact Threads

Completed!

When a pc completes an odd job, bounty or rumour, we'll record it here. This is done so that you can have an idea of who might be well known for doing what in Desnind.
If a player completes a thread / story line which will impact Desnind, we'll record it here too. Therefore - if you're threading with someone new in Desnind, you can have a look here, see what you might know about them!

If you've completed a thread which will impact your reputation in Desnind, post here with the following information:

Code: Select all

Name of PC:
Link to thread(s):
Overview / summary:
As a guide - if your thread is in Desnind, and you receive renown for it - I'd like to hear about it here. Thanks!!

Please also note - I'm not going to trawl through every old thread, but if you've got old threads as a player - feel free to link them!

word count: 160
~~Red in hoof and claw... ~~

Family visiting. Send help!
Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Renown: 666
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Re: Desnind Renown / Impact Threads

Completed!
Dula
 ! Message from: Completed Odd Job / Bounty
My aunt died and I've been left her bee farm. I have no idea what to do - please help. You can choose something from her estate as payment"

Completed by Dula here
Dula's reputation around Desnind has increased.
Quotes you might hear because of this? "You know, she's kind. Real kind. Heart of gold and I heard that she's just a lovely individual"
Joran
"I need help with my garden! It's growing wild and there are some really strange looking plants that I don't recognise. Ideally, I'd like to build a kitchen garden with raised beds and stuff. Will pay for the help! Thank you!!"

Completed by Joran & Rakvald here
Joran's reputation around Desnind has increased.
Quotes you might hear because of this?"You know, that little tunawa, Joran? Seems like a good sort - real can-do attitude."
Rakvald
"My house has been over run by rats! We're infested! I can't go back there, please help me!"

Completed by Rakvald: here
Rakvald's reputation around Desnind has increased.
Quotes you might hear because of this?"That Rakvald, such a nice boy. Cleared out Setri's house from the rats and left her a cat, too. So helpful - and reliable!"

"I need help with my garden! It's growing wild and there are some really strange looking plants that I don't recognise. Ideally, I'd like to build a kitchen garden with raised beds and stuff. Will pay for the help! Thank you!!"

Completed by Joran & Rakvald here
Rakvald's reputation around Desnind has increased.
Quotes you might hear because of this?"Oh, Rakvald, he's such a good and helpful lad. Work with anyone and such a sweet boy. Hope he finds himself a nice girl and settles down here."
Rose Greenwood
 ! Message from: Completed Odd Job/Bounty
"My daughter keeps getting sick. Nothing major, just coughs and colds and things but it's so common now that she's ill more than she's not. No one seems able to work it out, any help gratefully received. "

Modnote: This could be a medical thread - or maybe there's something more sinister going on with Hanni's daughter?
Thread HERE (Open to other pcs)
Rose's reputation as a healer has increased.
Quotes you might hear because of this? "Oh, yes, Rose? She's a good healer. No nonsense, too. You can rely on her."

word count: 432
~~Red in hoof and claw... ~~

Family visiting. Send help!
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “OOC Archive”