Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Events

[Desnind] Announcements

I am happy to announce that sign up for the Cylus Event, Lost in the Cold, is now up. You can sign up here, the sheet contains information about the event, including, the backstory and time frame. Please take a look and see if you are interested in participating, if so fill in the information requested and, tadah, you're signed up!

I am looking forward to making this a fun Cylus for everyone. So, if there are any questions about anything pertaining to Desnind, the event, the Cazav (my creative baby) or something else entirely, feel free to hit me up with a PM or post in the OOC forum.
word count: 111
Ent
Race: Mer
Renown: 0

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Events

[Desnind] Announcements

Looks like the lovely Rumour has set up a lovely site wide Event for Cylus! For those of you who haven't seen it already, it is the Cylus 717 Writing Challenge. The event is simple to understand but a lovely and great idea. This should help to make some very interested stories for the player base! I hope to see what you guys come up with to work through this event.

Enjoy the Thread challenges and the Development and character challenges! Cylus is going to be a good Season for everyone so make the most of it!

-Ent
word count: 99
Ent

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Events

[Desnind] Announcements

Hey all, Nymph and I would like to say how excited we are for next season now it is upon us. The Calendar for Ashan will be up on saturday so please take a moment out of your busy schedules to check it out! We are so thrilled to be welcoming such a happy and and active community over to next season and we are just so excited to see the plots you all bring.

Keep an eye out for the calendar, next season should be exciting for everyone and I for one can't wait!

Best wishes for the season change from myself and Nymph!

-Ent
word count: 107
Nymph
Prophet of Old
Office
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Desnind Announcements

Ent and I are happy to report that the Ashan 717 calendar is available for use. We have a lot of interesting ideas prepared for this season, including self-moderated events, a large end-of-season event, and building blocks for a possible intercity plot. You may all stop drooling now, that's the only hint you are getting right now.

For those that are participating in the Cylus event, Mwẹnz Tsäbtä, I have finally posted.

Please do not forget to submit for your Cylus 717 wages at the Job and Wage Request thread. If you have selected the correct tax option and would like your thread reviewed for further loot, please ask either Ent or I.

With the new layout, I will be slowly going through the lore to edit for any unreadable information, broken links, etc. Please bear with me as I work through this information. Any lore edits will be announced.

Stay tuned for information on the Oludïbọ Cïkäkkẹn. We plan to have this faction released by the end of the season, just in time for the event. Hopefully, we can have it rolled out just as May starts so we can get the event started sooner.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please PM Ent and I for further clarification and answers.
word count: 224
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be then me.
Nymph
Prophet of Old
Office
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Desnind Announcements

Another update for our dedicated Desnind players. I have brought a lot of Desnind City Lore up-to-date. This includes working through as many of our lore to update the links to be readable on the new layout. Please check the population post for a breakdown of the city's population. I have also added more viewpoints on Domain Magic for all currently released magic.

I am also happy to announce another location. Created by our wonderful Ent, the Chieaza Itaja is a local bower and fletcher. You can get your ranged weaponry here. I am working on getting all other outstanding development projected approved, so thank you for those who have submitted ideas.
word count: 115
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be then me.
Nymph
Prophet of Old
Office
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Desnind Announcements

I am working as quickly as I can to bring you new things that have been waiting in the queue for longer than they should have. You can find our new information thread, Slang, Traditions, and Stories in the Highest Leaves. This thread will contain all of the colloquial terms that are used by Desnind PCs, stories for sharing around the campfire, and traditions not formally displaced as holidays in the Desnind lore. Please feel free to use these as you need in your play.

I am also happy to announce that we have another location for your use. The Ńẹ Sọ Anou Kanna is a market place found near the Hunter's Fire Pit. You can get a variety of goods here. Thank you Avrae for making this wonderful location and the NPCs that run it.

Stay tuned for further updates. I'm working as quickly as I can.
word count: 149
Nymph
Prophet of Old
Office
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Desnind Announcements

Desnind Citizens;

I wanted to let you know that Ent will be the primary Storyteller in Desnind starting today. I will be his support staff. Having opened Augiery, I believe Ent will be able to provide better focus for the players here. I will still be available to answers questions via PM if anyone need assistance. I look forward to writing with you in intercity plots that Ent and I will be concocting. Happy writing!

Nymph
word count: 76
Eclipse
Race: Prophet

Contribution

Staff

[Desnind] Announcements

TIME FOR CHANGE
We are going to be making a lot of adjustments to the Desnind Forum! Please bare with us as we make these changes! As for what kind of changes are going to be happening lets go over a few things together shall we?! Here's what is on the to do list!

Large Moves:
  • New Subforum For ALL Desnind APPROVED lore. DONE
  • Move all Fauna to new Subforum
  • Reformat Fauna Forum
  • Move all Flora to New Subforum
  • Reformat Flora Forum
  • New Box Code theme for Desnind! DONE
  • Reformat NPC Forum
  • Move all NPC's to New Subforum
  • Reformat Factions into one thread
  • Move all factions to New Subforum
  • Reformat Slang/Traditions/Stories into SEPARATE threads
  • Move all Slang/Traditions/stories to new Subforum
  • Reformat Medicine/Alchemy Forum
  • Move all Medicine/alchemy info to new subforum
  • Reformat Illnesses into new thread
  • move all Illnesses into new subforum
  • Reformat Raw/Produced Goods Forum
  • Move all Raw/Produced Goods into new Subforum
  • New Lore Forum for Spirits in new Subforum
  • Move all old Lore threads to Archive
  • Set up new OOC threads (to go with the new scheme)
  • Archive old OOC threads.
Next will come the list for developement plans, these are in no particular order and is subject to change and/or get longer as we go. If you want to volunteer to help with any of the development, let me know, any and all help would be greatly appreciated at this point. There's a lot of work to be done to revitalize Desnind.

Developement:

1. Farm Animal Shop
2. Jewlery Shop
3. Treehous Building Co.
4.Forest Locations
5. Flower Garden/Hill
6. Meeting Places
7. Burrial Sites
8. Shrines/Temples
9. Landmarks
10. Tainted locations
11. Underwater locations off coast
12. Haunted places/spots
13. Small settlements (outer reaches)
14. Corrupted people
15. Corrupted Tunawa Village (Will be handled in the Magani area)
16. More Race Presensce (NPC's)
17. Large landmarks
18. More material goods.
19. Bonus: Possible updated Desnind map!

Eclipse Only Projects!
  • Finish NPC dev for Fire Event
  • Post starter for Fire event
  • Find Pictures for private projects
  • Write up NPC's in events
  • Start Calendar for next Cycle
  • 3 Large Location Devs
  • Continue Modding threads
Ent Only Projects
  • Whatever the heck he want's to do!
  • His mod threads of course! Duuuuh!
word count: 390
Eclipse

Contribution

Staff

Re: [Desnind] Announcements

Hello All! Ready for the new Cycle?

Cause it's most definitely ready for you! The Cold Cycle 718 Calendar is now up for you all to see. Please have a look over it whenever you need inspiration, and never be afraid to dm me with questions.

It is, however, with a heavy heart that I must announce that Ent has stepped down from his role as a Storyteller. Don't worry, I've got many friends doing their best to help me behind the scene's! Including but not limited to Vorpal who is taking over Ent's immortal focus, Maltruism who is taking over "FIRE!", and Whisper who is taking over a Modded thread that he had promised! If you feel that we've missed something please let me know! We want to make sure everyone is taken care of!

That being said, a lot of things are on the move in Desnind's background meaning that my replies will be slow. I'm still working on getting feeling back in my fingers and life has been a bit chaotic, but Desnind is my baby. I will take care of it. We can do this, especially if we do it together!

word count: 203
Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Renown: 666
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Re: [Desnind] Announcements

Jobs & Wages
Today, I've put Desnind on to the same Job & Wage system as everywhere else. Please note what it says in there - I've shifted us to the same mechanic, but your writing needs to maintain that flavour of bartering / haggling that goes on here.

Thanks all!!
word count: 49
~~Red in hoof and claw... ~~

Family visiting. Send help!
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “City Archives”