• Out of Character • In the Tall Grass: OOC Chat

Yaralon is opening as a moderated area on 1st Feb 2023.
Aegis
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Staff

Miscellaneous

Re: In the Tall Grass: OOC Chat

Hey there,

I'm announcing a small moderating hiatus for myself and Pegasus. We will not be picking up new threads / events in our respective city of Yaralon & Blackbrine and Desnind for a period of 1 month (to July 1st) . We understand that we put up new calendars and many people are excited for this. But we've dug ourselves into a bit of a work pit and must dig ourselves out a bit. We apologize to those who are inconvenienced and ask that you express patience while we spend the next month blitzing these projects we need to get finished. We know that our communities can thrive in spite of our hiatus, so we will happily work with anyone who wishes to step forward and try their hand at Guest Storytelling one of the listed plots. We would also like to emphasize that this is no one's fault but our own and we apologize again by those affected negatively by this. If you have any questions on this, you can contact either of us by PM on site, or contacting Aegis by DM on discord. For full disclosure, I'm including the combined work load that me and Peg are working on together to complete so we can return to our regularly scheduled duties.

1. Finish schism first draft
2. Finish spiritborn first draft
3. Feedback the Rynmere updates
4. Feedback Quacia dev up through June 1st
5. Finish and finalize the Wells update and submissions
6. Finish the Call and all in progress moderated threads
7. Finalize and release Daia's mark
8. Large changes/updates involving Emea and related content
9. Work on the Fall Event
10. Work on the War of Death and Souls Event
11. Aberration Re-write
12. Aelig's Blessing