Kudos Thread

Recognize others for their help and contributions here.

Come here to chat about things on and off topic.

Kudos Thread

Postby Charlotte Vale » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:08 pm

Shoutout to Pegasus for brightening my morning by including "Broadsword" by Jethro Tull in one of her mod posts. I absolutely love Jethro Tull, and it now has me on a creativity kick.

Good looking out, horselady.
Charlotte Vale
Suffer No Spark

Race: Human
Profession: Witchhunter
Renown: +25
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes

Kudos Thread

Postby Pegasus » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:21 pm

Kudos

I talk too much.

It's been a persistent and ongoing factor in my writing (and my life). I'm wordy. My English teacher once wrote on an essay "You have something of a tendency to call a spade an earth indenting horticultural implement. Aim for a concise tone."

Everyone's a critic, eh?

This post was, originally, a lot longer. It had lists. Reasons. Names. But you know - to every single member of this community, I'm just going to give a shout out and thank you. For kind words in Discord, PMs shared between friends, for movie nights and voice chats going on and for enthusiasm, fun and for every single post, idea and word. Thank you.

For players - thank you for the fabulous stories, the peer reviewing, the IC and the OOC and the great atmosphere in chat. For staff, thank you for the positivity, the determination and the absolute focus on just doing our best, being our best and continuing to build.

Wordy? Me? Naaah.
Pegasus
Ignoble steed
Storyteller - Rank 3

Race: Prophet
Profession: Telling Stories!
Renown: -665
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Medals: 23
Contributor of the Month (1) Guest on Live Chat! (1) Story of the Month (1) World Developer (1)
Artíst (1) Dungeon Master (1) Mentor (1) Ambassador (1)
Supporter (1) Review Master (1) One Arc Later... (1) Pioneer (1)
Puppet Master (1) Lol Worthy (1) Storyteller (1) Holy Tax Accountant (1)
Keyboard Monkey (1) King Kong (1) Vhalar 716 (1) Idalos Awards 2016 (1)
Winner Idalos Awards 2016 (1) Crush The Reviews! 717 (1) Crush The Reviews! 15+ (1)

Previous

Return to Discussion