Vlog: A Vulture Shrieks, A Crow Caws

Feel free to post a vlog here covering whatever you want. Keep it clean, please, and at least attempt to stay on topic.

Postby Finnegan O'Connor » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:00 pm

Elaine Maskarin wrote:Would Noth rather be the cause of one child's death, or three adults?

Don't tempt the Murderbird o.0
Finnegan O'Connor
Approved Character

Race: Human
Profession: The Moglin
Renown: +91
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Medals: 4
Helper (1) Painting With Words (1) Guild Master (1) Legend In Waiting (1)

Postby Pegasus » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:22 am

Ok so questions for you.

1. I know that Noth does a lot of dream threads - I love that about him as a pc. What inspires you to write dream threads?

2. Now that Noth and Faith have met in the real world - how do you think their relationship will change in dreams - will it?

3. This season you came to Scalvoris (yay!) and you killed Aeon there. Tell us about your perspective on that thread, as a writer.

4. So, I kind of see Faith and Noth as really almost polar opposites to each other, in many ways - and probably the two most extreme pcs on the site (which might just be me, of course). How do you feel about that? What do you think their similarities and differences are?

5. If you could write one thread on the site - any story. What would it be?

6. Is there a pc you'd particularly like to write more with / with for the first time?

7. What is Noth afraid of?

8. Who is better - the Count or Fozzy Bear?

9. In five years time - what do you think Noth will be doing? Where, who with etc. Give us deets! What about Noth, how would he answer that "in five years" question?

10. If you could have any magical item at all for Noth what would you pick? How about him, what would be his choice?
Pegasus
Ignoble steed
Storyteller - Rank 3

Race: Prophet
Profession: Telling Stories!
Renown: -665
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Medals: 23
Contributor of the Month (1) Guest on Live Chat! (1) Story of the Month (1) World Developer (1)
Artíst (1) Dungeon Master (1) Mentor (1) Ambassador (1)
Supporter (1) Review Master (1) One Arc Later... (1) Pioneer (1)
Puppet Master (1) Lol Worthy (1) Storyteller (1) Holy Tax Accountant (1)
Keyboard Monkey (1) King Kong (1) Vhalar 716 (1) Idalos Awards 2016 (1)
Winner Idalos Awards 2016 (1) Crush The Reviews! 717 (1) Crush The Reviews! 15+ (1)

Postby Qit'ria » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:00 pm

1. What does Noth find more annoying than anything else?

2. Noth's favorite type of pie is..?

3. If Noth were to be unfaithful to Night, who would it be with?

4. Which Immortal would Noth wish to kill first? Which one would be saved for last?

5. If given the opportunity to become Immortal, or equivalent in power and abilities, would Noth take it?

6. What are Noth's favorite moves in an Avriel Mating Dance?

7. Is there anything Noth would be willing to give his wings up for?

8. What has most recently scared Noth?
Qit'ria
Approved Character

Race: Sev'ryn
Profession: Huntsman
Renown: +38
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Medals: 11
Helper (1) Peer Reviewer (1) Painting With Words (1) Mentor (1)
Supporter (1) Review Master (1) Pioneer (1) Bow Chicka Wow Wow (1)
Enemy of My Enemy (1) Party Animal (1) Lol Worthy (1)

Postby Finnegan O'Connor » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:43 pm

1. What is average air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
2. If Noth could kill any immortal, but would have to sacrifice Vern to do so, would he?
3. On that same note, Noth has a semblance of morality when it comes to children. Would he break with his principles to not harm children if it would grant him a chance at slaying an immortal?
4. And what about this: would he ever except help from one Immortal to help slay some other Immortal?
5. Since you slayed Aeon, please tell us how, out of the following options, he came to pass:
  • Option 1: Like a pig.
  • Option 2: Like a snivelling coward.
  • Option 3: He fell into his own sword.
6. Does Noth think Faith is a threat, or does he underestimate her?
7. Noth has worked with both O'Connors, but we both know there's only one real MVP. Please state his beloved name after the beep.

*beep*

8. (Bonus): do you happen to know how long one needs to roast goose for the best result?
Finnegan O'Connor
Approved Character

Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes

Postby Nightshade Eld » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:06 am

1. Adding on to a previously asked question, who does Noth believe to be his biggest threat? Is there anyone that Noth believes don't pose a threat at all.

2. What do you call identical parakeets sitting on a roof?

3. What is Noth's current PC hit list? This doesn't have to only consist of PC's that Noth had met IC, it can be anyone you perceive as a threat or just want to take out for funsies.

4. Why do flamingos stand on one leg?

5. How much exactly are you briding Malt? I need to know so I can double it.

6. What is the craziest bird in the world?

7. As a hypothetical, out of these two options had you actually done them, which would you want Night to not find out about: you cheating on her, or you murdering Storm? Think very, very, very carefully.

8. If a rooster starts crowing the same time a nightingale starts singing, what's going on?

9. If you had to pick one immortal to be subservient to for the rest of the life, who would you pick? This is a question directed both at player and PC.

10. Does Noth ever want baby birds?
Common ~ Ith'Ession ~ Lorien

Dear Mods,
Mod bombs are welcomed and encouraged!
Nightshade Eld
Approved Character

Race: Mixed Race
Profession: The Best Hero
Renown: +440
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Partner
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Medals: 20
Helper (1) Peer Reviewer (1) Painting With Words (1) Ambassador (1)
One Arc Later... (1) Living Legend (1) Hoarder (1) Right In The Feels (1)
First Kiss (1) History Repeated (1) Enemy of My Enemy (1) Legend In Waiting (1)
Vhalar 716 (1) Holiday Event 2016 (1) Cylus 717 Thread Challenge (1) Cylus 717 PC/Dev Challenge (1)
Cylus 717 All Star (1) Crush The Reviews! 717 (1) Event Medal (2)

Postby Maltruism » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:00 pm

I think you meant "bribing" me, Night. Anything relating to Noth and bride is quite disturbing to me. :shock:

So, questions....

1.) If Kovic was to return as a mod-controlled NPC, and......uhhh......hmmm.......no, wait, forget that one.

2.) If you were to find out that Faith sent notices world-wide regard...ing...........yeah, forget that one, too.

3.) If Night was to find out what you did to Aeon, would...you....shit, never mind.

4.) If a whole company of pure-blood avriel surrounded you in your cave .......oh wait, that's next seas...uh.....okay, moving on...

5.) If you were to obtain an unprecedented and powerful alchemical reagent, would you use it...to.....*sigh* spoiler alert...

6.) Okay, If you were in the custody of the Black Guard and ready to be extradited....back....okay, let's pretend I never mentioned that.

7.) If you were offered your choice of how you were to be execu...ted....damn, this is harder than I thought.

8.) Okay, with Doran's appointment as Etzos' Ambassador to Rynmere, and with your notoriety spiking due to Faith's letters to the Rymnere authorities, and with you being in Etzos, and with the likelihood that your arrest could gain greater diplomatic concessions, how much would you trus..sss....uhhhhh.....okay, next question...

9.) Here's an easy one. How many babies can you squeeze onto a longsword? ........What?....Why is everyone looking at me like that?

10.) If someone was to betray you for the 10k bounty on your ass, who would you prefer it to be?.....This is all hypothetical, of course.

11.) If you were to gain a powerful Diri companion to aid you in your plot to dominate the world, do you think other players should view you as a bigger.......what's a...kinder word for "threat"?.....anyone?

12.) If you and Night were to begin an adventure into the wilds west of Etzos; and I was to have already introduced the most OP monster in the game to grind you both into hamburger; and then the monster was nerfed in the lore to weakling status? Do you think I ought to go with the new ruling, or stick with the original plot and let it make tasty meat-snacks out of the both of you?
Now remember, this is about storyline integrity, NOT your pitiful chances for survival!)

13.) If I changed the name of Foster's Landing to "King's" Landing, would you be alarmed? Be honest now.

14.) If you were to find out that Vuda replaced Vern with an imposter in his employ.....What?....I thought we finished that thread!)...never mind.
Maltruism
The standard against whom all others are judged.
Storyteller - Rank 4

Race: Prophet
Profession: "Mastermind"
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Partner
Player Review
Personal Journal
Medals: 23
Contributor of the Month (1) Story of the Month (1) World Developer (1) Painting With Words (1)
Dungeon Master (1) Vlogger Extraordinaire (1) Mentor (1) Ambassador (1)
Alpha Testing (1) Review Master (1) One Arc Later... (1) Pioneer (2)
Scandalous (1) Puppet Master (1) Survivor (1) Lol Worthy (1)
Storyteller (1) Holy Tax Accountant (1) Keyboard Monkey (1) King Kong (1)
Vhalar 716 (1) Idalos Awards 2016 (1)

Postby Noth » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:22 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo23Lji ... e=youtu.be

May require watching in VLC for proper Audio... Soz.

Credit to Pegasus

As a note: Noth is a Grandmaster in Intimidation. That means that he's at least as scary as the Count from Sesame Street. Beware.

"The tyrant confuses those he can't convince, corrupts those he can't confuse, and crushes those he can't corrupt." - Anonymous
Noth
Feathered Fiend

Profession: Monster
Renown: -345
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Medals: 28
Character of the Month (1) Peer Reviewer (1) Painting With Words (1) Vlogger Extraordinaire (1)
Guild Master (1) Mentor (1) One Arc Later... (1) Living Legend (1)
In Your Favor (1) Pioneer (2) Wanted (1) Bow Chicka Wow Wow (1)
Right In The Feels (1) First Kiss (1) Starting A Family (1) Murderer (2)
Enemy of My Enemy (1) Scandalous (1) Cheater (1) Lol Worthy (3)
Vhalar 716 (1) Crush The Reviews! 717 (1) Event Medal (2)

Postby Finnegan O'Connor » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:46 am

So you're plague huh? Or a plague doctor at least.

UWA is pronounced as FINN. You almost got it right.

You're also wrong about how many babies you can stack on a longsword because it depends if you're stacking them vertically or horizontally.

Your only redemption is that you answered the question about the swallows right. And you're also right that (more) facial hair is an indicator of trustworthiness.

Now let that sink in for a while.

Aren't you proud how fast I replied to this?
Finnegan O'Connor
Approved Character

Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes

Postby Nightshade Eld » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:59 pm

Can't even be shocked by the mask...

I curse your video quality, making me turn the volume on my computer all the way up. I'm gonna cry later at some point after I forget I turned it all the way up.

"Noth's morality forbids him from hurting kids, even Finn... Even Finn" he says sounding entirely too disappointed.

Awwwwww, you wanna write more with me <3. A shame there's physics...

So there's a chance Noth could be unfaithful, huh? Good to know...

You're precious <3 Choo choo dear

Unfortunately... You've chosen poorly on many questions.
Common ~ Ith'Ession ~ Lorien

Dear Mods,
Mod bombs are welcomed and encouraged!
Nightshade Eld
Approved Character

Profession: The Best Hero
Renown: +440
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Partner
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Medals: 20
Helper (1) Peer Reviewer (1) Painting With Words (1) Ambassador (1)
One Arc Later... (1) Living Legend (1) Hoarder (1) Right In The Feels (1)
First Kiss (1) History Repeated (1) Enemy of My Enemy (1) Legend In Waiting (1)
Vhalar 716 (1) Holiday Event 2016 (1) Cylus 717 Thread Challenge (1) Cylus 717 PC/Dev Challenge (1)
Cylus 717 All Star (1) Crush The Reviews! 717 (1) Event Medal (2)

Postby Patrick » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:58 am

Admirably I sit in amusement by your responses, in particular the witty comments made before answering the big Q's! Fun times sir. I've a few myself now after thinking about past threads with Noth and Pat.

1.) So Noth has Grandmastered Intimidation, would you like to elaborate from your perspective how that affects others?

2.) Initially his presence is easily deterred as one to be feared, but how do you feel others should react in accordance to this?

3.) We've only had a couple threads together, awful I know, but both were incredibly fun to write; So how would you perceive the dynamic between our characters?

4.) What are Noth's thoughts on Patrick after meeting him in person, after seeing a completely different aspect of him via dreams?

5.) Any juicy secrets to spill for us to know?

6.) So Noth is capable of cheating, but how far is he willing to go? Would he just admit and be done, or go to great lengths just to cover it up?

7.) In the Global Plot Noth managed to obtain a particular item from the Emea, so has he figured out what it is and what it does?

8.) Come a time for future interaction between our pc's, would Noth consider Pat the same type of friend he did during the Global Plot? Or do you predict feasible changes in their relationship the more they both interact?
Seasonal Plans - Workshop - Rambles - Vlogs

"If I had one more day to wish, if I had one more day; to be better than I could have ever been."

OOC Note: As of Ashan 717 Patrick has been cursed with Sesser, therefore once a season he's at risk of turning into a Sessfiend. Should the occassion actually come to occur, PC's are warned to consider the extreme risk of injury and even their life; before proceeding to participate in the event. Looking forward to the potential plots and threads to come!
Patrick
"Teetering On Edges"

Profession: Trouble
Renown: +200
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Medals: 21
Helper (1) Peer Reviewer (1) Artíst (1) Painting With Words (1)
One Arc Later... (1) Living Legend (1) Pioneer (1) Bow Chicka Wow Wow (1)
Right In The Feels (1) First Kiss (1) Heartbreak (1) Drunkard (1)
Murderer (1) Addict (1) History Repeated (1) Legend In Waiting (1)
Survivor (1) Lol Worthy (1) Vhalar 716 (1) Idalos Awards 2016 (1)
Event Medal (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Vlogs