Yip yip for threads!

Players can use this forum as a way of connecting with other players for roleplaying purposes whether it's for finding friends for your character, family members, group members, etc.

Moderator: Staff

Perseus
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Lightning Squire
Renown: 7
Character Sheet
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Yip yip for threads!

Yip yip hooray!
Hello folks, I'm a brand new ordinary guy over here in your stormy part of Idalos, looking for all sorts of adventures with all sorts of people. I don't care if you're good, evil or both at the same time, I want you! Yes, YOU! No, silly, not the monster behind you, YOU! Here's what I'm looking for:

Memory threads in Rharne (700-712):
I haven't played many 12-year-olds so far, but it'd be an excitig brand new experience. Perseus was the child of a rich merchant family so he would probably be hanging out in the Glass Quarter for most of the time, though he was an adventuring kid so he could be found in the Earth Quarter and possibly the Dust Quarter as well. He had a curfew and personal tutors and all that snobbish bullshit, so his grandparents and mother would not like it very much if he was to hang out with Dusty kids...EVEN BETTER for me! I like my characters getting into trouble! Friends, archnemesis's's, and bad influences are all welcome!

Memory threads in any, yes, ANY, coastal town (712-718):
Perseus spent 6 years on a ship, and so far the only place I am certain he did visit is Ne'haer. This list will continue to expand, and your city could be on it! You heard me right, any time, any city with a port, and I'll be there. Even pirate-y cities, considering Perseus' father's ship wasn't filled with the cleanest of people. What is the drawback, you ask? Well, he couldn't have stayed for more than a fortnight at a time, considering they had other places to visit, so, unfortunately, no prolonged relationships unless you wanna have your character on The Brave Thought, which is a ship that admits all, so that wouldn't be impossible at all. Again, friends, enemies, even loves he would long for on the sea are all welcome, throw in your ideas as well! This time, however, Perseus would most likely be the bad influence, so if your character was a rule-obeying persona, be ready to have your world shattered into a million trillion pieces! (I might be overly dramatic, who knows?) This is the time where most of Perseus' current personality developed, so this would have the most meaningful threads for his current self.

Present Threads in Rharne (right now):
Perseus is currently looking for his mother's killer, but he will also be a part of many of the current Rharnian events, so if investigation-y, Knight-y type stuff is something you're looking for, go right ahead, let me know! He might not be as careless and free-spirited as he once was, considering he means business at the moment, but he could be persuaded to go back to his old self for a period of time, if he was asked the right way, or by the right person.

So yeah, that's basically it, I'm open to all ideas, let me know either here on the site or on Discord, I'm even willing to work with things I haven't mentioned here, such as a non-port city memory or a crazy drinking festival at the present, if the idea is appealing. Yeah, yip yip to y'all, have fun writing and I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
word count: 581
Doran Cooney
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Performer
Renown: 40
Character Sheet
Plot Notes

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Yip yip for threads!

If there’s anything you’d like to do in Rynmere from 713-715, I’d be down to do some memories with Perseus. Doran is pretty easy going and likes weird stuff. If there’s any kind of developmental plots from his history you want to embellish on, please let me know!
word count: 53
Spade
Approved Character
Race: Human
Renown: 0
Character Sheet

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Yip yip for threads!

I'm definitely interested in Memory Threads in Rharne between Spade (Dust) & Persues (Glass).
Let me know if you're up for that as well and I'm sure we can work some fun stories out. :)
word count: 36
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Looking For Companions”