Hey

Please stop in here and introduce yourself to the community! We'd love to get to know you!

Moderator: Staff

Vidao Reymisi
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Mercenary
Renown: 30
Character Sheet
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Hey

Just a post to say Hey. Vidao is a second PC for me (Hookor). He will be an opinionated, gruff warrior type. Not sure where I'm gonna start him out. Suggestions of places that are active, and good for this type of PC would be appreciated.
word count: 47
Ghoul
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Office
Templates

Contribution

Staff

Hey

Rharne could always use more knights/warriors! Etzos might also be a good spot, but that depends on seedy you want your character to be - or heroic. Hmm, Yaralon isn’t open yet but might be a good fit when it does open up.
word count: 44
Vidao Reymisi
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Mercenary
Character Sheet

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Hey

Like all PCs, he'll evolve, change, etc... over time, but I see him starting as a hardass, slightly bitter mercenary who has grown up in some of the harder areas of Idalos, and currently landing in "X". He has a hero buried within him somewhere, and perhaps his story from here on in will be about finding it...or burying it. Thanks for the suggestions.
word count: 66
Poxis
Approved Character
Race: Avriel
Character Sheet
Plot Notes

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Hey

I’d start out in Etzos, it’s the place for the broody mercenaries with dark pasts who may or may not be half bird people, or heroic possibly half bird people or people who like politics and hate religion and might be bird people. Ne’hear is for queer polyamorous mages, and scalvoris is for nerds who like exploring and working in restaurants. That’s my impression at least :P
word count: 70
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “The Welcome Wagon”