Need someone to clear some things up

Aukari's abilities

Please note: Answers in this archive may be out of date / things may have changed. Do not take for granted anything older than 6 months old. If in doubt - better to ask again.

Moderators: Staff, Peer Reviewer, Wiki Worker

Lowell
Approved Character
Race: Aukari
Profession: Mercenary
Renown: 7
Character Sheet
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Now here's the question cuz unless i missed something they never mentioned if an aukarian can learn to control his flames without the immortal's blessings cuz from their backstory the ability to harness flames was accidental and i don't think the immortal can take it away unless he directly killed them so even after throwing away his belief can an aukarian learn to harness the powers of flames even without the blessing to atleast an acceptable level? And also is it possible to turn it into a skill or/and some type of martial art if i present it in a certain acceptable manner?
word count: 107
"the best thing ya could do is master the chaos inisde of ya, yer not thrown into the fire, YOU ARE THE FIRE"
Lowell
Approved Character
Character Sheet

Milestones

Miscellaneous

I also have some other questions, for languages, do i get a free language based on my race and city of choice or do i have to pay skill points for my first language?
About my racial skill, it says that it can never surpass 25, does that only count when im first using my 50 bonus skill points and i can increase it later on or does that mean that skill permanently capped at novice-25? Cuz honestly that doesn't exactly sound like a good thing
Some proffesion ask for a skill called strength that i unfortunately couldn't find on the list, can someone direct me to it?
I know that the more i progress in a skill the more points i need to spend to do so but i don't know the exchange rate, can you tell me where i can find it?
Does aukarian have a skill related to their fire abilities? Can i make some techniques related to them using skill points and/or knowledges?
I can buy items using the money from my package, is there a thread or a forum detailing some of the items that i can buy and their prices? Or do i have to think up some items and put them in my ledger for a moderator or admin to determine a cost for them?
For the deserter package, it said that i have to choose a knowledge about my city, would knowledge about it's main language be a viable option?
word count: 254
"the best thing ya could do is master the chaos inisde of ya, yer not thrown into the fire, YOU ARE THE FIRE"
Lowell
Approved Character
Character Sheet

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Ok i just realized that i could find most of the answers in the player guide haha, this is embarrassing, please ignore my second post of inqueries (but im still curious about the whole aukarian ability without any blessing) now im finally gonna ask an actual question, what do they mean by "high quality leather armor" in the deserter package, is it like "good" quality leather armor leather armor or "extravagant" or what?
word count: 73
Anomaly
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Profession: Developer
Renown: -1
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

For posterity, here's the answer that was given on Discord:

Just so others know as well, in case anyone had similar questions, or someone else wants to correct me (since I'm by no means an expert and could've interpreted the information wrong). :)

Let us know if there's anything else, or if you're satisfied with that answer for now.
word count: 63
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Q&A Archive”